Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

Just picked her up today..

267758_2056023253121_1620800802_2001612_3363130_n.jpg

wow that was quik, was just last week i was over and you had the black NA

good to see things worked out as planed

wow that was quik, was just last week i was over and you had the black NA

good to see things worked out as planed

Haha yep sold it Tuesday night and bought this Wednesday night, couldn't of worked out any better!

Haha yep sold it Tuesday night and bought this Wednesday night, couldn't of worked out any better!

n u on ur red ps....with those plates too on, i would say be careful man...also congrats on your new car :D cant wait to see it

n u on ur red ps....with those plates too on, i would say be careful man...also congrats on your new car :D cant wait to see it

All good I know it's cop bait but I wouldn't of gotten it if I didn't get the exemption, not concerned so much about cops though just insurance and they've said it's all good as long as Vicroads says so. Am loving it more and more everyday, lots of kinks to sort out engine wise though...

All good guys I've learnt my lesson with my first car the VLT, tried to do a loophole in the law and cop's let me off (Insurance was another story), got written off and found not at fault but scared the bajeezus out of me, now I have a work exemption to drive this so insurance is fine with that. Absolutely in love with this car I don't even care about the power it's just the sound for me I think, I've missed intercooled turbo's thats for sure :P Can't wait for a track day! I think what they say is right though you don't really learn until it happens to you or someone close to you, I came close enough for me to re-consider how I drive every second of every day.

Edit: Have realised it's almost a twin of PM-R33 without the carbon mods and such he has.

just curious too know how you were granted an exemption on such a 'typical hoon car' with those modicfications, plates etc...

My understanding was that for a work exemption, something like a v8 ute would in some cases be approved for a job that involves heavy loads etc..

just curious too know how you were granted an exemption on such a 'typical hoon car' with those modicfications, plates etc...

My understanding was that for a work exemption, something like a v8 ute would in some cases be approved for a job that involves heavy loads etc..

i was rollin in the 32 with a work exemption...

Hook me up with your advans miguelone

They look alright in the photos but really they're in pretty poor condition. Huge guter rash, polished lip is all pitted & they have a bit of paint bubbling from corrosion on the spokes. Still they only cost me $200 though.

There was a set on eBay in the exact same sizes as mine(17x8 +35 17x9 +38) last week but it looks like they're gone now.

They look alright in the photos but really they're in pretty poor condition. Huge guter rash, polished lip is all pitted & they have a bit of paint bubbling from corrosion on the spokes. Still they only cost me $200 though.

There was a set on eBay in the exact same sizes as mine(17x8 +35 17x9 +38) last week but it looks like they're gone now.

Will give you $201 for them :P

*discreet point to my sig@ both dylaan and miguelone*

:D

I'm kicking myself because I know of someone who sold a set with tyres for $400. I'll let you know if I want them when I get my tax money back