SAU Community

Victorian Post Your Ride Thread

sami`

Thanks dude. Yeah been keeping an eye out for a front lip. So hard to find a good looking lip, only one around is the EastBear. Really wouldn't mind something different though.

Yeah I liked the old rims also, but I was getting out dished by my Honda mate's so decided to go concave rims instead lol. Not too sure what rims I should go for next. Was thinking AME TM-02

I like the TE's, they look like they're 17's right?

A mate of mine just recently got AME TM-02's, only then did I realise that they look like the rims I just ordered, Enkei Rpf1's. A bit of research and I found out that the AME tm-02's are made by Enkei, pretty much the same wheels.

Yeah TE37's are 17x9+22 all round.

Had a set of AME Nobleys previous and realised that they were made by Enkei lol. AME TM-02 in aggressive offset looks so good with massive concave though :thumbsup:

Can I borrow your TE's :) look sweet in 17's with concave!!

lol EastBear looks great, but was hoping to find something different

18's looks good but I think it looks a tad too big for the GT-t. Plus I like the curved spokes :)

I would if you still had the XD9's :thumbsup: Your car looks awesome with the XD9's

Edited by john-e boi

nice ride john e boi i like the bride seats rear wing and wheels looks tuff :mrt:

i wana get a front lip for mine east bear looks like the one i have the side skirts and rear pods

need to finish her off

wot u think i should leave the front with melb roads being so f!@#$t up and that

maybe de-badge the rear and east bear aero bonnet

both east bear front bars and bonnets

:D