SAU Community

Brand New Jap Built Rb26 R34 N1 Nur Engine Crate Motor With Lots Of Goodies

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, sorry for lack of response. I'm moving house at the moment and have now shut off the phone/net at the old place and of course they still haven't connected the new place. so pls bear with me over the next few days while it gets sorted.

anyway the sard injectors are $700. which ever of you guys is still after them just send me a pm.

ps. yes they will fit a standard R32 GTR fuel rail. in fact they will fit any model GTR fuel rail. will not fit GTST.

I also have a sard fuel rail to go with them. also brand new and allows you to run it dual feed (feed at each end of the rail and the fuel reg in the middle, much more even pressure distribution).

hey guys. still got engine to go. 1 week left till I'm away for a bit so if anyone else has an offer to make or wants to check it out, now is the time. I'm a bit flexible on price at the moment with holiday looming but once I get back price will firm up again. don't sleep on it!

• 1 month later...

yeah the base NUR engine when available was about $16,000 but you cannot buy them any more. check the link above (no longer available and no longer listed for sale).

this was a $16,000 base engine, then about $3,500-$4,000 in head work and other labour (all the disassembly, re-assembly, blue printing, porting etc). then add the cost of parts:

tomei cams ($1,000?)

tomei valve springs ($400)

tomei full gasket kit (450)

trust sump extension and welding (around $1,700)

nismo timing belt ($200)

tomei cam gears (bought as a set with cams)

Nur cam valley cover/rocker cover and garnish ($380)

Mines cam cover baffles ($200 or so)

then add freight, customs etc to that to get it to aus.

As I said, I have not added it all up to the dollar but I have all the receipts for the new owner and cost is easily past the $20,000 mark.

ASKING PRICE IS STILL $16,500 and is still pretty firm. Anyone seriously interested contact me by pm and we can arrange an inspection/purchase. :whistling: now that the Nur engines are no longer available it would be very hard to build one again like it with all new components.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you can pm me now as I think I have put up more than ten posts mate interested in the whole thing drop in, you've done 95% of the work I just don't have time to case up all the the parts, so if you want to pm me with exactly what you have and haven't got that would be geat

cheers

Pat

Hi you can pm me now as I think I have put up more than ten posts mate interested in the whole thing drop in, you've done 95% of the work I just don't have time to case up all the the parts, so if you want to pm me with exactly what you have and haven't got that would be geat

cheers

Pat

PM sent. :verymad:

BTW, koyo radiator is gone. sard injectors are gone. sard fuel rail is gone.

EVERYTHING ELSE I STILL HAVE.

my new car will be here in 2 weeks time.

I'm pretty keen to shift the engine now and all the other gear too.

I still have all the gear to make this a drop in prospect and can easily supply a set of injectors, rail and radiator to make it all complete again. All the key stuff is there, engine, turbos, tomei manifolds, inlet piping, ARC intercooler, Trust suction kit, plenum, 6 throttle set-up, front diff, all the external gaskets etc the whole shebang-a-bang. If your in sydney I can even organise it to be installed for you at a number of local shops I deal with for a good price.

There is 20 years of RB26 knowledge in this engine and lots of little tricks that aren't mentioned. :P

• 3 weeks later...
BTW, koyo radiator is gone. sard injectors are gone. sard fuel rail is gone.

EVERYTHING ELSE I STILL HAVE.

my new car will be here in 2 weeks time.

I'm pretty keen to shift the engine now and all the other gear too.

I still have all the gear to make this a drop in prospect and can easily supply a set of injectors, rail and radiator to make it all complete again. All the key stuff is there, engine, turbos, tomei manifolds, inlet piping, ARC intercooler, Trust suction kit, plenum, 6 throttle set-up, front diff, all the external gaskets etc the whole shebang-a-bang. If your in sydney I can even organise it to be installed for you at a number of local shops I deal with for a good price.

There is 20 years of RB26 knowledge in this engine and lots of little tricks that aren't mentioned. :happy:

Where art thou Beer Baron,

I can't PM you yet but wanting to come and take a look at your engine, would like to know what you want for Trust suction kit, Nismo air flows and the Tomei manifolds?

It will be going into a BNR34.

Please get in touch thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, engine is still for sale. I've actually had it "sold" twice but first sale fell through due to buyer not actually having money and recently a buyer I'd stuck a deal with in December for pick-up in Jan decided to do something else (fair enough at least he told me!).

so, engine is up for grabs.

also, Greddy suction kit to suit nismo or standard AFMS (can also be adapted to Z32s easily enough)

Nismo engine mounts

random other parts - so please pm me if interested. I know have my Jun 2.7 engine running and driving it so i'm pretty motivated to sell this engine off.

I also have a used (85,000odd kms) 1993 R32 GTR engine for sale. It's a complete engine like this one from head to sump. It's a late model R32 so has R33 spec crank and oil pump drive. It's in perfect health with 155-160psi compression across the board and was only removed as I fitted a new NUR motor to that car (my old silver R32 GTR - for sale thread should be on here somewhere). Asking price for this engine is $4,300 complete ready to drop in.

• 3 weeks later...

buy me!! I now have 6 cars, 2 motorbikes, 2 spare complete RB26s and a garage full of bits. I am afraid to go to bed in case my gf kills me while I sleep!!!

Someone but an engine or a car or a truck or something before my short life comes to an end. thank you!