Brand New Jap Built Rb26 R34 N1 Nur Engine Crate Motor With Lots Of Goodies

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate do you still have the engine?

Call me for an offer.

Ross

buy me!! I now have 6 cars, 2 motorbikes, 2 spare complete RB26s and a garage full of bits. I am afraid to go to bed in case my gf kills me while I sleep!!!

Someone but an engine or a car or a truck or something before my short life comes to an end. thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sorry guys, N1 nur engine is sold. still have standard R33 GTR engine complete from rocker covers to sump. had it comp tested and 160psi (give or take 2psi) in all 6 cylinders.

fatz, you want suction kit? i've got a spare one. in fact i've got trust kit to suit standard and nismo afms and the trust kit to fit Z32 afms... which you want?

also got Trust 100mm GTR drag/circuit cooler. nice piece.

how much for the 33 rb26? no turbos included? can you et yours hand on a complete motor?

yep, no bolt ons. basically sump, complete bottom end, head (complete), rocker covers, diff etc just nothing bolted to it. don't have a spare complete one at the moment.

Is this in kit form with all piping etc?

And is it brand new or 2nd hand?

none of the GTR kits come with piping. they are all just intercooler replacement only. it's used (on my own car though not just bought somewhere second hand). currently on my R32 GTR with Jun 2.7 engine, 2530s, motec etc.

• 2 weeks later...