SAU Community

216 Rwkw R33 Gtst 4 Sale

216rwkw R33 GTST

The skyline has many mods,

Apexi bar and plate intercooler

HKS gt2530 ball bearing turbo

exhaust, including wastegate split dump pipe, Tanabe muffler

18 inch Chrome DTM's with 265 rubber on the rears

GTR bodykit (front 400r bar, side skirts, GTR wing)

Autometer boost gauge + Tomei air fuel gauge - mounted on dual side pillar pod

suspension

Short shift kit

Performance 6 puck Clutch

HKS turbo timer

Apexi powerfc with hand controller

Pioneer mp3 cd player

GFB stealth bov

HKS pod filter

Turbosmart boost controller with rocket launcher switch

spare R33 GTR front bar

Dyno tuned by UAS at castle hill 216 rwkw

New belts (inc. timing belt) and plugs

neat and very tidy, with 60000 on the clock.

$23500 with mags

or less with standard wheels, both sets with good tread

anyone interested email me [email protected] for heaps more pics or more info

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, thats a very nice car......however id have to question how many takers youll get at that price? that works out at over a grand per kw...good luck with it anyway

Hi Ultimate,

Thats not really how it all works. If you went by that theory eveery sucker who paid $300,000 for his porshe boxter with bugger all at the wheels ($ for kilowatts anyway) got ripped off. My price is determined by the aftermarket extras on the car, not price per kilowatt. Lets say you buy a stock 1993 R33 GTST for 18,000, which isnt unrealistic. You'll get 135, maybe 140rwkw im guessing. This still works out at a similar price to your theory. Adding up all the extras on my car I reached about $15000 worth, before fittment and tuning. Take as well that the engine has been fully serviced, new belts, plugs, filters, injectors cleaned, new nismo engine mount, new six puck clutch etc... just 2000km ago, and you'll see why I'm asking this price. I can go a little cheaper if people are interested, with standard mags and standard bov I could go to $23000...

Thankyou all for correcting my over enthusiastic zero finger. I was a little emotionally overcome with the decision to sell the car and perhaps my subconscious was trying to divert any chances of this happening...

If anyone is willing to pay the typo price then by al means, my bank account number is...

No the correct price is $24700... suddenly Ultimates post makes more sense to me : )

Sorry Guys.

$24700 with everything or less without mags or other extras.

Wanna sell the spare GTR front bar seperately?

Hey Sewid,

Yeah, that might be an option...

Few things though. I was working on a custom indicator install, so its had a few mods done to the bottom vents. These spaces, bottom left, and bottom right have been filled with indicator lenses and have metal brackets on the back to hold them in place. It als had a little damage, which mostly has been repaired, and its nearly read for painting. There is the insert for between the headlights and a plate that fits between there and the radiator, covering the fmic (if you have one). I can take some photos, if your interested and send them, it was a little project that I never got around to finishing, and was just going to sell with car because its nice to have a spare front bar there for a rainy day..

hey mate may be keen, are you able to send some more pics to me [email protected]

Hey Matt,

I'll send ya some pics tonight, 1030 onwards when I get home from work. Oh and by the way, we are the first owners in Australia, as in we picked up the car from an importer, and the odometer reading is 60000, but you never know with these imports. Its just had a re-conditioned engine put in and tuned properly with the Apexi pfc, not 2500 km ago. more pics coming tonight, plus dyno graph.

I still think that you are asking a little too much for a Series one. My car has 250 RWKW without PowerFC and its a series 2, the max i would sell it for is 26,000 or even less. Better get ur figures right cuz no one in their right mind would spend that much on a series one.

Yeah nice Krzysiu, Always good to have a comment from you....

Just what does your car have that makes it good enough for 250 rwkw? What sort of extras and service history/ km's?I'd like to point out that there isnt alot of difference between the series one and two, and I wonder just how reliable your car is with this much power, assuming you have no aftermarket ecu. the powerfc allows a much greater scope for tuning in the future, and with a fuel pump upgrade and maybe injectors I can see this car easily reaching similar if not higher outputs to your car. I'd like to point out that the car is for sale for $23000 with standard mags, I just know how much money I've spent on this car in the last six months, and I could have brought a GTR for whats been spent. If someone wants to offer me what they think the car is worth then go ahead, but I dont think your in much of a position to critise the value of the car without even checking it out.

I still think that you are asking a little too much for a Series one. My car has 250 RWKW without PowerFC and its a series 2, the max i would sell it for is 26,000 or even less. Better get ur figures right cuz no one in their right mind would spend that much on a series one.

krzysiu, u mite have a nice car, and u mite reckon its worth miore than matixx's, but why didnt u just pm matixx if you had a disagreement with tha price...he feels this is what his cars worth, and its a nice car, so it could well be....just as you feel you know what your car is worth

• 2 weeks later...