SAU Community

Manifold Glows Red

no, you haven't seen how we treat people, you have seen how we treat idiots who have no grasp of the mechanical aspect of a car, or physics, which in this case just happens to be you. LOL

and this is the way you help ppl understand these aspects? by showing how much of a fcken asshole you can be?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol mate you came on here being ill-informed abot a subject, and thinking you know all, and you expect everyone to lay down red carpet for you?

Before you start flaming people saying we don't know shit, remember why you came on here, to learn more and listen to other people. There's no point in asking for info, then being a dick to the people who give you said info... Lol

My advice, sell your gtr and give it to someone who deserves such a car...

Lol mate you came on here being ill-informed abot a subject, and thinking you know all, and you expect everyone to lay down red carpet for you?

Before you start flaming people saying we don't know shit, remember why you came on here, to learn more and listen to other people. There's no point in asking for info, then being a dick to the people who give you said info... Lol

My advice, sell your gtr and give it to someone who deserves such a car...

i started flaming? where did you start reading this post. where did i say i know all? a nicer person from another skyline club as told me what is wrong. pitty you guys are all cocksuckers who cant give someone a break because there dont know as much as others. so go f**k urself :)

i started flaming? where did you start reading this post. where did i say i know all? a nicer person from another skyline club as told me what is wrong. pitty you guys are all cocksuckers who cant give someone a break because there dont know as much as others. so go f**k urself :P

12 forum post and you've already made so many new friends :) , maybe you need to check the attitude?

i started flaming? where did you start reading this post. where did i say i know all? a nicer person from another skyline club as told me what is wrong. pitty you guys are all cocksuckers who cant give someone a break because there dont know as much as others. so go f**k urself :)

So what did he suggest? Shift up to second gear?

Haha are you kidding??

seems only 1 person knows wot there talking about here
no you stupid dic
typical aussie arogant bastards is all you are. i hope you serve to miss a cat and hit a tree. and yes i asked a question. thats wot forums are for you stupid fck. maybe you didnt relise this.

All seems like flaming/attacks to me... I bet if you didn't have those quips in your posts, everyones reaction wouldve been slot more friendly...

For conversations purposes, check your intercooler piping for leaks/splits/blows, 6k with alot of load will put the engine under heaps of stress, you might've blown an intercooler pipe and now the AFM can't read how much air is in the system, your engine will run like shit because of it. May or may not cause your missing, as mentioned check your coil packs too :)

no you stupid dic i said i was doin 6k revs yes i didnt say the speed, and gear ratio to speed dont mean shit if ur goin up hill and also dont mean shit if your car has done over 400k kms and is a pos, and yes my clutch is a bit worn, and no i dont have a fcken speedo to tell wot speed i was doing, is why i said the revs and not the speed. typical aussie arogant bastards is all you are. i hope you serve to miss a cat and hit a tree. and yes i asked a question. thats wot forums are for you stupid fck. maybe you didnt relise this.

you don't have to say the speed, clacker. you said what gear you were in and revs, i can figure out the rest because I'm not an utter dag like you, who openly admits to 250kmh on the public highway. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and upgraded you to an R34 just for shits. You don't have to see eye to eye with me, but the numbers don't lie, and save for your car having an almost 100% clutch slip, there's no way around the obvious. You are either A)lying or b) A. It seems like you just want to find a way out of your dumbassery, but really, you're doing a great job digging yourself even deeper. Hope you fix your car, banana bender.

By the way, I'm not from Australia, but to help you out I looked up a few words for you and threw them in there. Now when you read it, it will 'seem' as though I'm Australian and you can actually be 'right' about something for a change.

Haha are you kidding??

All seems like flaming/attacks to me... I bet if you didn't have those quips in your posts, everyones reaction wouldve been slot more friendly...

For conversations purposes, check your intercooler piping for leaks/splits/blows, 6k with alot of load will put the engine under heaps of stress, you might've blown an intercooler pipe and now the AFM can't read how much air is in the system, your engine will run like shit because of it. May or may not cause your missing, as mentioned check your coil packs too :)

thx

im not here to flame/attack anyone.... it just ended up that way cus of smartarse remarks... i just want the car running like it was. i came here for help, but thats not what i got.

Cool man, that's exactly what we are doing too, just tine down the attacks, regardless of what people say 99% of those sorta comments are given in good humor, don't take shit so seriously, laugh it off. But be safe, we're sick of dickhead drivers giving us a bad name as car enthusiasts. 6k rpm in 5th gear is some serious speed that road tyres wouldn't handle very well, one tiny mistake can kill at 100km/h, let alone more than double!

What did another skyline owner tell you was the problem btw?

you don't have to say the speed, clacker. you said what gear you were in and revs, i can figure out the rest because I'm not an utter dag like you, who openly admits to 250kmh on the public highway. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and upgraded you to an R34 just for shits. You don't have to see eye to eye with me, but the numbers don't lie, and save for your car having an almost 100% clutch slip, there's no way around the obvious. You are either A)lying or b) A. It seems like you just want to find a way out of your dumbassery, but really, you're doing a great job digging yourself even deeper. Hope you fix your car, banana bender.

By the way, I'm not from Australia, but to help you out I looked up a few words for you and threw them in there. Now when you read it, it will 'seem' as though I'm Australian and you can actually be 'right' about something for a change.

so wot ur trying to say is that i was doin 250km/h on a public road. when my car cuts out at 180km/h(or close to)? i dont understand how it could by pass the cut out. maybe u can enlighten me on that? this is why i gave my revs. maybe you should try understand that b4 u open ur fat mouth

didn't someone just say to tone down your attacks? Maybe one day you will figure out what gear ratios are and realize that a 4.11 final drive and a .75:1 5th gear equals 250kmh in a GTR. Get a life. I hope your car blows up outside of a bar full of all your backdoor bandit friends. then they can all give you a ride home.

didn't someone just say to tone down your attacks? Maybe one day you will figure out what gear ratios are and realize that a 4.11 final drive and a .75:1 5th gear equals 250kmh in a GTR. Get a life. I hope your car blows up outside of a bar full of all your backdoor bandit friends. then they can all give you a ride home.

you didnt answer my question how i bypass the cut out. and final drives and what not have nuffin to do with wot i asked at the start of the post, so u had all intentions on flaming from the start

you didnt answer my question how i bypass the cut out. and final drives and what not have nuffin to do with wot i asked at the start of the post, so u had all intentions on flaming from the start

I feel like I am talking to a robot with it's 'learn' mode turned off. Keep em comin bro. Were you getting 50kays per liter as well while all this was going on?

.....final drives have everything to do with the speed you were doing and the load you were putting on the motor to create the "danger to manifold" to flash up on your laptop

sorry i dont need to hear any excuss why he bought up the speed anyway

I feel like I am talking to a robot with it's 'learn' mode turned off. Keep em comin bro. Were you getting 50kays per liter as well while all this was going on?

bro? im not your bro. maybe u need to read better. put some toth pick between your eyelids to help you see better