SAU Community

Manifold Glows Red

love the 20bTT cosmo

but Im too tall to even get into the drivers seat behind the steering wheel

heavy car as well, not in the same performance league as a skyline in my humble opinion

try a stagea on for size.

finished2copy.jpg

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man you can't read. mabee i shud typ like this n wotever fckn dic and then u can go fck ur dads arsehole. In reality my car's stock redline is 8,000. so no, unlike you I refrain from having a man sodomize my esophagus.

man you can't read. mabee i shud typ like this n wotever fckn dic and then u can go fck ur dads arsehole. In reality my car's stock redline is 8,000. so no, unlike you I refrain from having a man sodomize my esophagus.

can u speaka da engrish, so sorry thats right ur not

what a grump thready.

fwiw i used to run my 33 gtst at 5000rpm in 5th for 30min on the way to and from work each day for almost a year. I hope someone can work out how fast i was going.

also, out of interest, if a 33 gtr leaves the mine at 6000rpm for 10-12 minutes in 5th and a 33 gtst leaves town in the opposite direction at 5000rpm for 30 minutes, where will they cross paths? or when will the floor blow out?

fwiw i used to run my 33 gtst at 5000rpm in 5th for 30min on the way to and from work each day for almost a year. I hope someone can work out how fast i was going.

Well, according to this page about 188 kph ...

also, out of interest, if a 33 gtr leaves the mine at 6000rpm for 10-12 minutes in 5th and a 33 gtst leaves town in the opposite direction at 5000rpm for 30 minutes, where will they cross paths? or when will the floor blow out?

Depends on where they use the nos, right?

• 2 weeks later...