SAU Community

Smoked Lights

Numerous light coats worked on my tail lights, produced even finish ( and not to dark either ) looked a bit shit though so i polished it off with plastic polish. Use VHT niteshade. Sell it at work for about $16 a can. Each to there own though.

Numerous light coats worked on my tail lights, produced even finish ( and not to dark either ) looked a bit shit though so i polished it off with plastic polish. Use VHT niteshade. Sell it at work for about $16 a can. Each to there own though.

Ive used nightshades on a few previous cars like my soarers, this is what happens when you use too much lol, you could only see the taillights at night,bit too dangerous but looks shithot!

post-75302-1280653782_thumb.jpg

looks good on indicators i recon... as i hate the orange, did it on my old car. i dont think id be keen to do my tail lights but... even though yer it does look good, too bad if it caused a crash and them blamed you..

using vht night shade 10.00 usd a can here

ya do a light coat let it dry / cure and wet sand w/ a 1500 grit sand paper. suggestion I wouldn't go more than 3 coats.

for it gets stupid dark. That is unless you are planning to replace every exterior bulb on the car w/ LEDS then it might be ok to go more than 3.

It's illegal here in the US too, but I am planning on using vht on every light housing on my s13 including headlights and instrument cluster. as well tint all the windows. ;p

I like that murdered out look.

36674_10150225830480125_600615124_13466731_7343772_n.jpg

^ needs about 2 more inches lower. ;p

Edited by jus skott

I wouldn't go near windows with tint spray to be honest as its very easy to f**k up a surface so big... Best to get them properly tinted

Yeha the windows are getting real tint, not the vht. I might do a lot of Janky things but that is not one of them :laugh:

Yeha the windows are getting real tint, not the vht. I might do a lot of Janky things but that is not one of them :laugh:

good choice.. last post just read like you were going to..lol.. would have been interesting to say the least.. ps love murdered out looks on cars..... HAve you ever whatched Rob + Big? Love there matte blakck cars

good choice.. last post just read like you were going to..lol.. would have been interesting to say the least.. ps love murdered out looks on cars..... HAve you ever whatched Rob + Big? Love there matte blakck cars

naw I really don't watch much tv at all. other than when I am hanging out w/ my pops.

Time is mostly filled w/ school work for my associates, work and a little sleep. Maybe once a week I have about 2 hrs to go to local car meets.

but imo murdered out cars are def where it is at. well that is until one of your x roommates friends doesn't see your car under a street light and accidently rubs against the drivers side 1/4 panel. lol