SAU Community

R34 GTR N1 Turbos

Hey

Can some one tell me the specs of R34 GTR N1 Turbos please

After how much HP Each

And anyone knpw if there is a good improvement to stock turbos??

and any other info please

And any info on R32 GTR N1 turbos, hp each etc

Thanks

M3M3NTO

I have a spare set for sale if interested. Almost new with only 500Kms on them. There's about 4 different sets of housings for that turbo. the wrong choice means nothing till about 5k rpm. Different spec for different applications.

The ones I have are good for someone looking to replace there standard turbo's with something that has more but doesn't want the lag to go with bigger turbos.

Sebaz

Can someone please tell me what R34 GTR N1 turbos are rated out? ive ben told they are 250 each by a mate, but im confused as some ppl say when the sell their N1's they are 300-320 hp each

Can any one tell me please

Thanks

M3M3NT0

I have a set for sale. Near new and came off of a R34 GTR NUR spec. comes with the stainless NISMO extensions to suit. $4000 firm. 0409 573 124

Just do a search on the net "R34 GTR N1 turbo".

http://www.splparts.com

this US site list upgrades for the 300ZX (Z32)

Border N1 turbo kit Z32 $4203 US (special order) rated to 550rwhp

HKS GT2530 turbo kit Z32 $3720 US (special order)

I won't list all the details go to the site and read for yourself.

regards Phillip

p.s. I go to the Gold coast Monday through to Friday..you can look see and compare no obligations.

I'll bring the TD06's that I have for sale as well.

R34 N1's are rated 280PS each from memory. THere is only 1 type of N1 34 Turbo. If you need to clearify the model number let me know. I have a set in the garage. There isnt many different housings for the 34 N1 turbo. There is only 1

You may be able to change them but because they are a genuine Nissan Item, how can there be different housings?

Also i think $4,000 for near new ones with Nismo extensions are about the right price.

Its simple.. with the size wheels the N1's run, different housing sizes mean different efficiency curves for the turbo. IE: effects how and when the turbo will spool up to boost and how long it will remain efficient. Yes one "part number" for the turbo. The ball bearing centre and wheels don't change however the housings can be ordered to suit. 4 I believe in total.

I have two sets of N1's and the're different.

Sebaz

Yes the different HP outputs quoted by different people is confusing, but not if you realise that N1 Turbos have different configuration from year to year and above all variations in boost, head work, cams, injectors, manifolds, EMS tune etc. All contribute to a different vehical response, driveablity and output.

BNR32 (NISMO)......Serial No. 14411-06U00 (F/M273 deg. plain thrust bearing centre)

T04B Compressor with a 0.42 A/R and 62T

T25 Turbine with a 0.64 A/R and CD79

BCNR33 (N1)......Serial No. 14411-24U10 (F/M360 deg. plain thrust bearing centre)

T3 Compressor with a 0.42 A/R and 55T

T25 Turbine with a 0.64 A/R and 62T

Included this for information...all R34 GTR's are Ball bearing turbo's...all previous models are only plain bearing.

BNR34 ......Serial No. 14411-AA300 (Ball bearing centre)

C100 Compressor with a 0.53 A/R and 50T

T25 Turbine with a 0.48 A/R and 62T

BNR34 (N1)......Serial No. 14411-AA401 (Ball bearing centre)

BNR34 (N1)......Serial No. 14411-AA402 (Ball bearing centre)

BNR34 (N1)......Serial No. 14411-AA403 (Ball bearing centre)

C106 Compressor with a 0.60 A/R and 55T

GT25 Turbine with a 0.64 A/R and 62T

regards Phillip

The R34 GTR N1's: comparible in size and output to 2530's

*Is a modern design.

*It is a Ball Bearing Turbo. (spools up quicker)

*Has a GT25 Turbine, the same as modern HKS designs....with a built in wastegate divider.

*Will handle a lot more boost.

*Will give great response and streetability.

*Is capible of propelling a GTR into the elevens.

If your after bigger HP numbers.....want to go quicker over the quarter...get bigger twins or a large single.....but be prepared to spend on upgrades everywhere and compromise the street/drivability of your car.

Phillip

• 1 year later...

I had r33 N1's in my r33 gtr , with full exhaust , power f/c and ebc , everything else stock , even stock airbox , it was good for 11.7 1/4 mile @121 mph .

When i was in Japan i wanted to buy N1's for my r34 but because of the different types of N1's i desided to go hks gtss , they are not in the car yet , i want to run the car stock first .

it is definately possible to get into the 10's with n1 turbo's, i ran 11.18@126 at willowbank

recently with n1's and there is more in the car yet, best part is they have great response from down low in rpm.

cheers russell

it is definately possible to get into the 10's with n1 turbo's, i ran 11.18@126 at willowbank

recently with n1's and there is more in the car yet, best part is they have great response from down low in rpm.

cheers russell

Dont forget the 32 is a lot lighter than the r33 too .

Yea the N1's had very good power all the way from 4000 to the cut out .

cheers russell

What power were you making when you ran that time?