SAU Community

Daily Drivers

Lucaas

Well Guys.

As the title i'm really enthusiastic to see what you guys drive around on a daily basis or even your Sunday driver etc. Just rather no track cars. Also wouldn't mind seeing some rebuild photos if you have them. Looked everywhere for a similar thread but only found ones for Track Cars.

Perfect Time to show off your daily.

This is my sexy lil daily. Complete with 1.6L engine and manual gearbox, 230,000kms on the clock, it it honestly the cleanest BJ 323 I've worked on over 100,000kms! Being a Mazda mechanic, I see quite a few. Best thing is, only issue we've ever had from it got my an apprenticeship too, so it means a lot!

Dad bought it brand new, then gave it to Mum, who sold it to my sister, who lent it to me cos she has a company car. $50 for 580km each tank, insane reliability, all for free? How can you get better!!

IMG_7685.jpg

IMG_7683.jpg

Those dents were from the 6 months my sister owned the car. Otherwise its perfect inside and out! No oil leaks either :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

This is my current daily...

n743865852_2735840_3120435.jpg

But i'm fkn sick of having to ride it everyday. Its no fun anymore... so just bought a 2nd daily (which will become the Mrs's daily)... flying down to brissy on the weekend to drive it back up.

9088605.jpg

the daily commonwhore (which will soon be my daily)...

dsc38712.jpg

• 1 month later...

Absolutely love this car. Reliable as anything, 2.5L I6, $75 for a full tank, last me ~9-10days or 700kms in city driving, has the luxury, sunroof, leather etc :thumbsup:

post-42973-1286268875_thumb.jpg

post-42973-1286268883_thumb.jpg

My current "Bunky" is a 2010 Mazda 3 with 1500km, yesterday was a 2010 Mazda 2 with 4000kms, and Monday it was a Mazda Bravo with 215,000km....

Alternatively my sister has taken the Mazda so the Skyline is now my daily... Even though its quite broken :P

• 3 weeks later...