SAU Community

Group Buy - EZiTrack Tracking System

memphis

Hi Everyone,

Gauging intrest for a group buy on these ezitrak car tracking systems from rojone.

Price will be $820 inc gst for the unit, install instructions, owners manual, tracking software & $20 pre-paid sim

These units retail for $950+ gst, not including the sim.

http://www.rojone.com.au/bandit/ezitrak.html

Once this unit is installed, you have no more to pay (apart from credit that is used on the pre-paid mobile number). any auto sparky can install this unit for less than $100

Much better alternative to satnav etc, at a cheaper price, with more options and no monthly fees.

yeah after work is finished on my car i want a bloody good alarm system too ..... but unfortunately with insurance due the timing is all wrong for me :)

13_devil: I am getting 1 in my skyline next week, I have checked out a demo unit in another car and was extremely impressed, it serves every purpose i would have hoped for

erik: there is software for tracking on maps, and you can also referance it to your UBD roadmap from the coords it gives you.

markr33: it works 100% independantly of your existing alarm, so it wont interfere

Once the group buy is done, I will still be stocking these items, but at the price of $950 + sim card

Even though sim card tracking is the easiest to recircumvent (by driving into an underground car park, an area with no reception or a mobile phone jammer set up), this is one of the best deals I've seen for a tracking system.

Havnt set a deadline yet, I presume 2 weeks or so.

It is true that if you go out of GSM network tracking will be lost, But if noone knows its in the car, im sure they wont setup a mobile phone jammer :(. and most of australia has mobile coverage.

These things used to sell for about $2000 over a year ago when I bought my car, I was considering installing one then. There used to be a demo number you could call and see how it worked from your own phone *shrugs*

These things are great piece of mind! Sadly, I don't have $1k lying around just yet :(

a $20 pre-paid sim has $20 credit on it, it only needs to be recharged as you run out of credit, or every 6 months, they are with telstra (best mobile coverage)

If the car is stolen, you send the car a sms via the mob #, and it will instantly respond with location, current speed etc, and you can even send commands like immobilize, lock doors etc. you also get a sms/phone call when the car has been broken into and another if it gets started.

mike, software comes with it.

okay guys, heres how it will work: $50 deposit, the rest apon arrival (3-4 days). install is easy enough to do yourself if you know a little about electrics.

So, anyone in?. I wont be placing the order for about 2 weeks, but i need numbers.