SAU Community

Hi All Am New Here Looking For Other Late Night Drifters An Cruze's

L8SHFT

Hi all im new to this site!!!!!!!!!!!! im looking for other late night drifters and cruzers that don't mind driving awhile for a good road to drift on and late at night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as i am sick of the highway patrol in sydney :woot:

Its getting to the point where ppl with cars can't meet up and enjoy them selves without second guessing if ur going to be harassed by the 5 0...........

Also after another set of sparco racing rims if anyone has any for sale could u plz pm me !!!!!!!! as i have a buckle in one of mine due to our awesome roads we pay for in sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all im new to this site!!!!!!!!!!!! im looking for other late night drifters and cruzers that don't mind driving awhile for a good road to drift on and late at night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its getting to the point where ppl with cars can't meet up and enjoy them selves without second guessing if ur going to be harassed by the 5 0...........

Also after another set of sparco racing rims if anyone has any for sale could u plz pm me !!!!!!!! as i have a buckle in one of mine due to our awesome roads we pay for in sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i totally hate how the cops come and harass me when i'm trying to deliberately break the law. this one time i was walking down the street with the tv i had just stolen and was going to put it in the car i had just stolen and this cop came along and started questioning me about it and i ended up getting arrested. i mean how much of an arsehole is that

yeah i totally hate how the cops come and harass me when i'm trying to deliberately break the law. this one time i was walking down the street with the tv i had just stolen and was going to put it in the car i had just stolen and this cop came along and started questioning me about it and i ended up getting arrested. i mean how much of an arsehole is that

i didn't say anything about breaking the law a group of cars meeting up isn't breaking the law fair enough they catch u drifting or speeding u have to cop it on the chin!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't say anything about breaking the law a group of cars meeting up isn't breaking the law fair enough they catch u drifting or speeding u have to cop it on the chin!!!!!!!!!!!!
im looking for other late night drifters and cruzers that don't mind driving awhile for a good road to drift on

what part of that doesnt scream i have been doing hektik skids to you?

what part of that doesnt scream i have been doing hektik skids to you?

the part where they only reason i have a buckle in my rim is due to our shit roads that are full of pot holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cars meeting up isnt breaking the law its only breaking the law if u get caught !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Would love to join you on your late night drifting expeditions but I'm afraid I'm busy most nights smoking joints in my meth lab :D

Now for the serious part of my post

0eb68d3f-1172-406c-a2be-0b8f27b22bce.jpg

oh please please please sell your R32 and buy an R33, or VL Turbo immediately

dnt need to buy a vl turbo when my mate owns vl god im sure he would burn most cars that are owned by ppl on this site happy with the r32 r33's are a wide car looks like a boat!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Would love to join you on your late night drifting expeditions but I'm afraid I'm busy most nights smoking joints in my meth lab :woot:

dnt smoke drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smoke tyre's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dnt smoke drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smoke tyre's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyres aren't free mang...

I'm a mad pot head / drug dealer by night, mad dorifter by day

20z7nfc.jpg

But seriously, you want to drift at night? Go to Eastern Creek, lay down the cash and do it on the track. That way only you come off worse when you f**k it up :woot: