L8SHFT

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol this thread delivers.

la bomba is back or its one of his rat pack for sureee..

tell me l8shft does you car kick out to a 45 degree angle while your just cruising along in a straight line?

tell me l8shft does you car kick out to a 45 degree angle while your just cruising along in a straight line?

It's an R32, the ol' RB20 would probably not have enough torque to slip the clutch...

Tyres aren't free mang...

I'm a mad pot head / drug dealer by night, mad dorifter by day

20z7nfc.jpg

But seriously, you want to drift at night? Go to Eastern Creek, lay down the cash and do it on the track. That way only you come off worse when you f**k it up :woot:

yeah nice pik yeah im all for drifting on track but an im not up for causing anyone else harm thats why i wait till late when no ones out but there is always that chance which i hate i dnt care about myself or my car!!!!!!!!!!! plus the road we use u can always see what coming at night there are no blind cnrs

It's still illegal and dangerous... why not come an join us on an unused airstrip like the one we have at Texi! :woot:

It's also where both that pic and this one was taken...

This is me:

img3879iu.jpg

Skylines Australia doesn't endorse drifting on public roads at any time.

If you would really like to do that kind of stuff, Texikhana is coming up first weekend of September.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Te...th-t304631.html

Plenty of skids to be done there :woot:

yeah thats fine i understand that i didnt mean to cause a stir on this site jst asking if there where other ppl that are out drifting at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ill have a look at Texikhana thanks

A suggestion, forget your late night drifts, the club doesnt endorse it, any half intelligent member doesnt do it and you'd do best to avoid it aswell.

As mentioned, go to texi, smoke it up there, trust me it will be more fun than your fullleh hectik screet dreeft.

im not part of any rat pack im a solo rider dnt need a crowed!!!!!!!!!!!!! an the car can do 45 degree when i want it to what gear would u like it done in!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not part of any rat pack im a solo rider dnt need a crowed!!!!!!!!!!!!! an the car can do 45 degree when i want it to what gear would u like it done in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it in 6th kgo :woot:

It's still illegal and dangerous... why not come an join us on an unused airstrip like the one we have at Texi! :woot:

It's also where both that pic and this one was taken...

This is me:

img3879iu.jpg

yeah im interested in coming for a muck around how much does it cost !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what time an where ????

A suggestion, forget your late night drifts, the club doesnt endorse it, any half intelligent member doesnt do it and you'd do best to avoid it aswell.

As mentioned, go to texi, smoke it up there, trust me it will be more fun than your fullleh hectik screet dreeft.

yeah thats fine but ur air strip doesnt have cambered roads down hill !!!!!!!!!!!or up hill plus a different types of cnrs im not endorsing it either my whole post was to ask anyone on this site if they r out cruzing and drifting late at night thats all

Drifting on an unused runway is much more fun and far safer...

and you can get some HUUUUUUGE drifts going! :woot:

yeah i understand that but what skill can u obtain by drifting on a flat surface!!!!!!!!!!!! but i will still come along if i can get the information for it

more texi awesomeness :woot: (first car there is mine.)

This thread has ALL the info:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Te...th-t304631.html

$60 for non members.

yeah looks like some fun!!!!!!!!!!!! how many ppl u get to these days ? plus i think everyone is getting the wrong idea about what i was asking on here im not organizing street drifting or telling ppl to do it was jst asking a simple question if anyones out late at night doin it

yeah looks like some fun!!!!!!!!!!!! how many ppl u get to these days ? plus i think everyone is getting the wrong idea about what i was asking on here im not organizing street drifting or telling ppl to do it was jst asking a simple question if anyones out late at night doin it

You obviously asked so you could accompany them, so yes you are endorsing it. Organising or participating... its all the same.