SAU Community

Hi All Am New Here Looking For Other Late Night Drifters An Cruze's

L8SHFT

yeah i understand that but what skill can u obtain by drifting on a flat surface!!!!!!!!!!!! but i will still come along if i can get the information for it

I put $20 on the fact that when you do this day, you will either:

Be a pussy at it and not hang the tail much.

OR

f**k up that you constantly spin out, meaning you have lots to learn either way.

Oh, and if you think you have nothing to learn, we'll let Rhys teach you how to use reverse...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jst asking a simple question if anyones out late at night doin it

as chubbs said, this smells of police/tt/aca.

please, no bait and switch. drifiting/racing on public roads has NEVER been endorsed by SAU, is NOT allowed for discussion on the boards, and NEVER will be.

yeah i understand that but what skill can u obtain by drifting on a flat surface!!!!!!!!!!!!

more than you do hitting another car or a tree during your late night drifts.

ps. your rights to use the ! should be removed, WE DONT NEED YOU TO YELL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My!

Bookmarked for thread of the year.

I did hektic late night skids on my push bike, until i raced Vin Diesel for pinks and i fried my spokes due to to much NNNOOOOZXZZZZZZZZ, Then had to escape from mounted police and while doing so got rolled by a knitting club on scooters and their knitting needles pieced my NNNNNOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ tanks and my bike blew up! But luckily I got away.

True Story

I put $20 on the fact that when you do this day, you will either:

Be a pussy at it and not hang the tail much.

OR

f**k up that you constantly spin out, meaning you have lots to learn either way.

Oh, and if you think you have nothing to learn, we'll let Reece teach you how to use reverse...

:woot:

It's people like you that make car lovers look like dumbass hoons. I hope you get your licence taken off you & your mother slaps you in the back of the head.

yeah nice pik yeah im all for drifting on track but an im not up for causing anyone else harm thats why i wait till late when no ones out but there is always that chance which i hate i dnt care about myself or my car!!!!!!!!!!! plus the road we use u can always see what coming at night there are no blind cnrs

Also, if you actually cared about others' safety then you wouldn't be doing stupid shit on any public roads, no matter what time it is.

Do you work for channel 7 or channel 9?

Do you think drifting on up and down hill makes you better?

$100 says I can out drift you in my Mx5 at texi.

no i dnt work for the news and the only reason drifting up an down hill makes u better is u have to account for camber, crests , different cnrs and texi is flat with a few markers

It's people like you that make car lovers look like dumbass hoons. I hope you get your licence taken off you & your mother slaps you in the back of the head.

yeah im sure i do hoons are jst idiots doing burnouts in public places and that cruze around with there fully sik sub woofers

Also, if you actually cared about others' safety then you wouldn't be doing stupid shit on any public roads, no matter what time it is.

they places we go we have never even seen another car come up or down the road in the last 8 yrs plus the road used to be used for hill climb events

yeah im sure i do hoons are jst idiots doing burnouts in public places and that cruze around with there fully sik sub woofers

Exactly. You're an idiot. You also do illegal shit in public places.

OMFG you must be f**king retarded!

If you come to texi I hope you roll it and die, and I will lmao

Edit - Wait....I hope you hit a tree full of aids infected syringes..dont want texi ruined by some twat.

;)

for 8yrs i have been learning and will always continue to learn till i stop i never said other wise all you guys seam to fail to understand im not telling anyone to do this or saying go an do it does everyone fail to understand this

for 8yrs i have been learning and will always continue to learn till i stop i never said other wise all you guys seam to fail to understand im not telling anyone to do this or saying go an do it does everyone fail to understand this

We don't think you are telling people to do this. We think you're an idiot for doing it yourself.

yeah ok roll it on a flat surface i dnt know what type of ppl u learnt to drive with or drive with but if u roll ur car on a flat surface ur need to give up driving

yeah ok roll it on a flat surface i dnt know what type of ppl u learnt to drive with or drive with but if u roll ur car on a flat surface ur need to give up driving

Don't professional racecar drivers roll cars??

Just sayin'

Edit - Wait....I hope you hit a tree full of aids infected syringes..dont want texi ruined by some twat.

yeah nice one ur a joke have fun drifting in ur car park would u like some padding to go around ur track aswell

the law is the law.

</story>

you wanna do stupid shit, great. but you're not part of the community.

EDIT::

we save it up for track days. we don't want padding, we don't want a car park. we pick a spot that we're allowed to go on legally, and have a fun day.