Hi All Am New Here Looking For Other Late Night Drifters An Cruze's

L8SHFT

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they places we go we have never even seen another car come up or down the road in the last 8 yrs plus the road used to be used for hill climb events

Sounds like you already know where to go, so just go there. Mind if you tell me where this is? I have a few "mates" in Commodores and Falcons that would LOVE to see you drift :P

yeah ok roll it on a flat surface i dnt know what type of ppl u learnt to drive with or drive with but if u roll ur car on a flat surface ur need to give up driving

I have seen it happen a few times. Car throws tyre off track, tyre digs in, car rolls. Most of the time it's a KE70 ;)

L8SHFT - ever been out on the track? shit happens. mechanical failure, no talent, anything CAN happen.

Does not matter on the road, track, up hill or down hill, lef, right, straight.

A BMW rolled 8 times at EC on saturday on a straight.

If you are "so" good at drifting, why are you on SAU posting? wouldnt you be a member of initial drift? drift mob? project D?

ever been to their events?

Or affraid that its too flat on the surfaces they do it on? i.e. EC skid pan.

I didnt know it was school holidays again.

L8SHFT - ever been out on the track? shit happens. mechanical failure, no talent, anything CAN happen.

Does not matter on the road, track, up hill or down hill, lef, right, straight.

A BMW rolled 8 times at EC on saturday on a straight.

If you are "so" good at drifting, why are you on SAU posting? wouldnt you be a member of initial drift? drift mob? project D?

ever been to their events?

Or affraid that its too flat on the surfaces they do it on? i.e. EC skid pan.

I didnt know it was school holidays again.

yeah i have been to there days an know a few ppl that drift in there events , and yeah i use to race a rally car for the last 4yrs an learnt in one there is always a chance something can go wrong no matter where u choose to race it comes down to personal choice plus when u all had seen the pik of my car in the garage thats what it was when i first got it

plz dnt make me laugh u would be lucky to pass scrutineering with that
It was a joke

Lol Don't worry babe, he is clearly too stupid to understand, I mean he can't even spell.

Can you please use the quoting function properly?

If you were racing a rally car for 4 years - you should know better.

What did you race? and which rally events?

What class?

class p3 1600cc up to 2000cc