SAU Community

Hel Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Group Buy #2!

PM-R33

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE

1. SKINS - R33 GTST

2. ARTHUR T3 - R33 GTST

3. XKLABA - R32 GTR

4. HIBINO - R32 GTST

5. JEBUD - R32 GTST

6. 33 DRIVER - R33 GTST

7. GIMPSR34 - R34 GTT

8. LOOKINGFORBOOST - R33 GTST

9. MR JOLLWAH - R33 GTST

10. SALAD - R32 GTST

11. NA BEAST - R33 GTST

12. SHOEI - R33 GTST

13. ASTROBOY - R33 GTST

14. COWBOY 1600 - R33 GTST

15. 94R32GTRU - R32 GTR

16. NIKSTA - R33 GTST

17. SSKYLINEE - R34 GTT

18. PINTALINE - R34 GTT

19. ROBBO RB180 - S13

20. MARK660 - R33 GTST

21. LOOKINGFORBOOST - AWAITING CONFIRMATION ON SECOND KIT

22. JPCR33 - R33 GTST

23. ADRIAN P - R33 GTR

24. FISHY - R34 GTT

25. FISHY - GC WRX

deff keen on a set chuck me on the list please

r32 gts-t :D

its for my s13 with r32 brakes

hella keen :>

So you have R32 GTST brake lines on there? I had a couple of mates with S13's with Skyline brakes on them and some bought S13 kits, other GTR kits so I was a bit confused with it all haha.

So latest list drawing towards an end.

UPDATE

1. SKINS - R33 GTST

2. ARTHUR T3 - R33 GTST

3. XKLABA - R32 GTR

4. HIBINO - R32 GTST

5. JEBUD - R32 GTST

6. 33 DRIVER - R33 GTST

7. GIMPSR34 - R34 GTT

8. LOOKINGFORBOOST - R33 GTST

9. MR JOLLWAH - R33 GTST

10. SALAD - R32 GTST

11. NA BEAST - R33 GTST

12. SHOEI - R33 GTST

13. ASTROBOY - R33 GTST

14. COWBOY 1600 - R33 GTST

15. 94R32GTRU - R32 GTR

16. NIKSTA - R33 GTST

17. SSKYLINEE - R34 GTT

18. PINTALINE - R34 GTT

19. ROBBO RB180 - S13

20. MARK660 - R33 GTST

21. LOOKINGFORBOOST - AWAITING CONFIRMATION ON SECOND KIT

22. JPCR33 - R33 GTST

23. ADRIAN P - R33 GTR

24. FISHY - R34 GTT

25. FISHY - GC WRX

26. BIT SUSS - R33 GTR

27. SKYHI 33 - R33 GTST

28. 4DR TAXI MAN - R32 GTST

Two more spots people!

Edited by PM-R33

haha i just want r32 gts-t brake lines :cool:, i dont kno why people go for the diff lines, silvia have a banjo fitting and skyline have a tapered thread fitting, completly diffrent but people still think ohh its a silvia i need silvia lines

the hard lines have the same threads but the calipers are diffrent so ill go for what calipers i have :D

cheers :)

Ok, we have all 30 people for the group buy!

We will go with clear for the PVC tubing as can be seen in the photos from the old group. The majority of people are happy with the clear and honestly it does look the best (even though you can't really see the brake lines unless you bend down and look through the wheel). If any one really has a problem with getting clear send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

I will send Hel the list of the kits that we need tomorrow night and they will start making them up. Once they are made up I will send through the money for the kits.

In the next 24 hours I will send every one my bank account details and a confirmation of the kit you require. PLEASE check that I have the correct kit listed for you and reply with your name and postal address. If it is wrong PM me straight away! If every one could transfer the money into my account by Monday 30th of August that will make everything go faster. If for some reason you can't get the money to me by Friday send me a PM and we can organise something.

Once the kits are made and the money for them is transferred to Hel, the kits will be sent to me via FedEX. I will then send the kits out to every one with Australia Express Post. I will PM every one with their unique tracking number and the kits should arrive to every one over night.

Any questions feel free to ask. The last one went pretty smoothly (minus a few delays) so I don't see any problems with this one ;)

If you missed the group buy and wanted in, PM me and if any one pulls out you can take their place.

Cheers every one

Phil

Edited by PM-R33

If you have a look at the photos of the GTST,GTR,GTT lines I posted in the first group buy thread you will see that they are very similar.

The GTT lines and GTST lines are pretty much the same size with the only difference being the front lines had the 90 degree fitting. The problem is I can't give you an exact 100% answer. No one I spoke to knows much about Stageas and I have never worked on one. Have a look at my DIY install and compare it to the Stagea setup. You should be able to work it if the GTT/GTST kit will fit, I really don't see Nissan making the Stagea lines any different to the GTST/GTT. You are more than welcome to buy a set and try and make them fit. I just don't want to say "Yep they will fit" and then be wrong.

Edited by PM-R33