SAU Community

Hel Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Group Buy #2!

PM-R33

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly i'm really hesitant to give a turn around time given the last group buy delays lol. It takes a few days for them to reach Australia and then over night for me to send them. So once they are completed it would be a matter of a week. It really depends on how long it takes them to complete. If everything goes smoothly it should not be longer than 2-3 weeks...

Like I said, you have to bare with me on the turn around times :rofl:

Also all the PM's with my bank account details have been sent. If for some reason you did not get a PM let me know ASAP. Please reply with your full name and delivery address. I will send the list of brake lines to Hel later on tonight.

Thanks

Phil

Edited by PM-R33

Quick UPDATE!

A few nights ago I sent Hel a list of 3/4 of the lines for the group buy, they are made and ready to ship! I just sent the list of the remainder of the lines which will be completed in a few days.

So the sooner every one pays for the lines, the sooner they get sent >_<

Edited by PM-R33

Righteo nearly all the payments are done, the people that are paying after the weekend have contacted me so that's all good.

I'm still awaiting a reply from two people as I have not received confirmation of the kits or payment. If you guys could please send me a PM to let me know what's happening that would be great.

Thanks.

The brake lines are all ready to be shipped and will be sent on Tuesday. I will transfer the money to them on Monday. :)

There is two people that havn't gotten back to me and havn't replied to my latest messages regarding any payment or confirmation. Unfortunately if I don't hear from them by Tuesday their kits will get sold to others, sorry guys.

Edited by PM-R33

If you guys want to swap them over let me know and Blags can deposit me the money and ill refund you Astro Boy (or get him to just pay you). Saves me sending them to you and then you sending them to him. You guys discuss it and let me know by Monday/Tuesday.

Edited by PM-R33