SAU Community

Melbourne Autosalon - 28/29 August 2010

evilGTR

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wicked pics jamie! put more up!!!

& good to see alot of SAU members come down. i had so many people tell me they couldnt find my car cause they couldnt recognise it LOL

I only knew your car coz of the plates and it was with kris's, saw you there but you were busy with ppl so i left you alone.

And that epic boob chick is the gf of thew guy that owns GAS747, the tubbed blue vl calais.

There was a purple 34 accross from you guys with big chromies, someone needs to tell him to leave his bonnet on next time, there is nothing good to see in there.

wicked pics jamie! put more up!!!

& good to see alot of SAU members come down. i had so many people tell me they couldnt find my car cause they couldnt recognise it LOL

Your R34 had a total different colour theme going from last time and you changed your number plates :P

72677482.jpg

74604854.jpg

70148291.jpg

67547887.jpg

51849195.jpg

73944233.jpg

66985113.jpg

18849900.jpg

50506783.jpg

17701694.jpg

21541750.jpg

98192975.jpg

70570396.jpg

Thanks Jamie ^

Yeah brett i had so many randoms come up to me who knew me but i had no idea who they were they prob just seen me driving around.. lol

the purple R34 with the chromies is my mates. its a show car to him and he had an issue at the shop with his bonnet as i believe someone didnt shut it properly and it snapped off. so he was bonnetless for autosalon.

& i knew all the people across from me at etstreet. wicked bunch of people and all have very different and unique cars & hot models!

was a wicked weekend overall what made it best was doing it with a good bunch of mates and people. was my first year entering, still was a bit shitty that my car wasnt finished but had a good weekend never the less.

driving around private property with no rego ftw!

Next one I gotta chuck mine in and represent the 34 gtrs :P

I went on Sunday and a lot smaller (venue) than I thought since the last one I went to.

Nice photos Jamie, as always taking awesome shots. Noticed the skylines that represented SAU heheh. Good job.

Thanks Jamie ^

No worries!

:D

Next one I gotta chuck mine in and represent the 34 gtrs :P

I went on Sunday and a lot smaller (venue) than I thought since the last one I went to.

Nice photos Jamie, as always taking awesome shots. Noticed the skylines that represented SAU heheh. Good job.

Damn straight about getting your R34 GTR in there.

I did not see any R34 GTR's.

51849195.jpg

saw JDM S15 on the dyno on the sunday. made 250 on the first run, *think* made 300 on the 2nd or third. That ugly purple is300 "4u2drm"

or something made a whopping 67kw at the rear wheels. Even the announcer was smirking.

Wasn't a bad show at all, show fave was the 2 hawthorn tyre power r35's. OHMIGOD they were sooo nice. Sorry for the crappy phone photos.

post-66704-1283154116_thumb.jpg

post-66704-1283154136_thumb.jpg

I know of someone who can hook you up paul :P

hahaha Paul. did not expect to see the username GAS747 on SAU lmao.

was good, nice cars, good lookin girls

nice pics jamie

and bez car looks mad az with the new look

Thanks man! its a keeper !

fk she is hot!!!! Want to get her number :geek: hehe

:blush:

I was told she's your missus?

was good, nice cars, good lookin girls

nice pics jamie

and bez car looks mad az with the new look

Thanks man :)

Got any of my car jamie?

We all made it on the news too. Trying to find footage but no luck :)

Didn't get a chance, I was about to but I was called over to take photo's with a friends friend, who wanted me to take photo's of him with other cars / girls with his camera.

Nice pick work Jamie - always a solid effort from you :D

Thanks Ash!

Appreciate it!

:)

Krysiu- I hunted around the whole building looking for yours and it was tucked away in the centre. Looked great though. Brenton and I had a pretty good look at it. Was going to say hello but you were talking to someone else.

We went down Sunday I was a little disappointed though, too many of the cars don't get driven. Sad really because they look great, shame not to share it.

Someone Saturday night (sorry but I cant remember who) said there was some nicer cars in the carpark, I must agree.

Must agree, those promo girls were gorgeous. I was talking to one of them who had her car on display, and her boyfriend had his FTO on display....I was really disappointed that there wasn't more FTO's on display...they're amazing cars (Love, Love Love them)

Why drool over promo girls guys??? Yes there hot but there is heaps of other hot girls out there....chicks love confidence, and I don't know to many girls that will just be rude and not talk.

Krysiu- I hunted around the whole building looking for yours and it was tucked away in the centre. Looked great though. Brenton and I had a pretty good look at it. Was going to say hello but you were talking to someone else.

We went down Sunday I was a little disappointed though, too many of the cars don't get driven. Sad really because they look great, shame not to share it.

Someone Saturday night (sorry but I cant remember who) said there was some nicer cars in the carpark, I must agree.

Must agree, those promo girls were gorgeous. I was talking to one of them who had her car on display, and her boyfriend had his FTO on display....I was really disappointed that there wasn't more FTO's on display...they're amazing cars (Love, Love Love them)

Why drool over promo girls guys??? Yes there hot but there is heaps of other hot girls out there....chicks love confidence, and I don't know to many girls that will just be rude and not talk.

The FTO (black) that was on display that I saw works wth me amd never realised until I saw it there lol.