SAU Community

Hel Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line Group Buy

PM-R33

Hey guys

Since the braided brake line group buy is coming to an end I'll start the braided clutch line group buy for the people that were interested.

Kits are available for most vehicles so it doesn't just have to be a Skyline.

helclutch.jpg

These kits cost anywhere from $70 - $90 in Aus.

If we can get five (5) or more people the cost will be $49 Delivered with Express Post Australia wide.

Some information from HEL's website:

http://www.helcarkits.co.uk/

Your clutch actuation will feel smoother and stronger and that ‘spongy’ feeling will be eliminated, making engaging/disengaging your clutch more positive and responsive.

When you buy HEL Clutch Lines, they will be:

• High quality, 100% stainless steel, non-corroding braided clutch hoses.

• FMVSS-106, ADR, LTSA, DOT and TUV approved.

• So reliable that they're used in many high performance, racing and custom cars.

• Included with a fitting kit if needed, HEL stickers and a lifetime warranty as standard.

Once again the kits will be clear PVC unless you really want a different colour. These lines will however not really be visible so I don't think it really matters what colour they are but each to their own.

I will keep the group buy opened until Friday the 17th of September. However if numbers do get quite large I will end it sooner, just keep an eye out.

Once the people are gathered I will send every one my bank account details and will require payment by one week. The list will then get sent to Hel and once the lines are ready to be shipped the money shall be transferred. The kits will be sent to me via Fedex and will take about one week to get to me. I will then send them to every ones address with Australia Express Overnight post and will also PM you the tracking number.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers

Phil

PURCHASE LIST

1. PMR33 - R33 GTST

2. …………

3. …………

4. …………

5. …………

Edited by PM-R33

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill take one, i have a series 2 stagea. similar box to an R33 gtr, should be the same i assume?? i can measure if you need it...... pm me if you do

D.

Hmmm i'm not sure what would fit man. Unfortunately I don't know the lengths/difference between them and with Stagea's the guys at Hel don't know much about them. We had this same problem with the Stagea brake lines as no one was 100% what fits.

Edited by PM-R33

LIST UPDATE

1. PMR33 - R33 GTST

2. 89CAL - R33 GTST

3. 33DRIVER - R33 GTST

4. MATTIS96 - R33 GTST

5. GIMPS-R34 - R34 GTT

6. DYSONEST - S13

7. JPCR33 - R33 GTST

8. GTR32R - R32 GTR

9. NA BEAST - R33 GTST

10. ADRIAN P - R33 GTST