SAU Community

HELP !!!! Skyline Wont RUN !!!!!! ARRGHH

Only reason I don't wanna get it on the road is beacause of the clutch, and if the battery is dead ... I don't want this thing stalling on me (clutch is a whore) .... and then having to sit on the side of the road ...

My sisters current guy is a mechanic and said he'll come over if I like as he has all the gear to test her out .... :cry: God I feel useless ....

Just watch and listen.[/quote:2e478befcb]

true that. i've learnt a stack in the last two months. lack of driving a car has pushed me into reading about it and ear bashing all my mates non stop. ha ha, they can't wait untill i get my license so i'll shut up.

NRMA Standard Cover is $55 per annum. There is a $44 joining fee also, however for Under 25's this fee is waived *YEY*. You can go for their premium cover but it only has more options in towing like they'll tow it for free more than 8 kms or something :?

I'm joining now, then I'll call em tomorrow :P As they said if you join then require service on the same day, you get the on the road and go fee of $200 .... but if I wait till I'm a member (tomorrow) it's FREE :? Jeeebus, decsisions eh :wink:

Jim,

Mate join NRMA now..... My fuel pump died in my 200.... i was tranded and not an NRMA member.... that was a $160 mistake, ie the cost of becoming an instant member.... BUGGER