SAU Community

Sauwa Driver Training

GTS-t VSPEC

**NOTE THIS IS FOR AN AFTERNOON SESSION**

Hey guys and gals,

We have booked another Driver Training day on the skidpan at the RAC Facility in Kewdale!!

Please make sure you read and understand all requirements before signing up to this event. Getting there on the day and saying you didn't realize the impairments and are not prepared (not having a helmet etc) will result in you being excluded and no refund will be given. So make sure you know what you need to have!!

The training is held in a controlled environment on a skidpan with an instructor. We have paid for two instructors so everyone gets more time training (otherwise a lot of time is lost while the instructor changes cars). I am unsure who the instructors will be at the moment, however i have done several of these days and recommend any of their instructors.

You will do a variety of motorkhana style challenges, which aim to teach things like handling of your vehicle, braking, driver seating position and several other techniques.

HELMETS ARE REQUIRED - RAC no longer have any so you must supply your own helmet.

When - Sunday October 31st (Afternoon)

Time - 12.15pm SHARP - 4.20pm. Driver briefing is at 12.30 so BE ON TIME!! (Missing Briefing means NO track time)

Cost - $75 for SAUWA Members. $85 for non SAUWA Members (If spaces available)

Where - RAC Driver Training Facility. Grogan Road Perth International Airport

Please note this is primarily member's only event. Places will go to members first and if there are any left, non-members can attend at full charge ($85)

There are only 16 spots available so please PM me if you wish to participate and I will send you my bank account details - as you will need to pay within 7 days to confirm your spot. (First in first served basis sorry). I will not be chasing people up for payments. If you have not paid within 7 days, your spot will be cancelled with out notice and given to someone else. When you send me your PM to confirm your spot, please give me your full name, contact phone number and what model car you will be driving (preferably colour and model) so a running list can be prepared for the day and it will also make it easier for us to work out the order on the day.

Your name will NOT be added to the attendees list unless you PM me, this means I won't be taking names down from people just posting their interest in this thread.

Driver/Vehicle requirements:

Current and Valid Drivers License

Long Sleeve top, long pants required

Helmet

Fully enclosed foot wear

Car to be registered with no safety defects

Seat belts both left and right hand side front

All loose items removed from inside the vehicle

Road legal tyres (no slicks)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Cheers

Paul

SAUWA Account Details

Daniel W Brady

BSB: 016359

Account# 571542655

Description: RAC OCT " SAU Username"

1. Unscarred711

2. Neuroglider - Paid

3. ossie 21 -PAID

4. 3BEPKA -PAID

5. Jazz

6. -JY-

7. mosoto -paid

8. MLCrisis - paid

9. MLCrisis (Joesph) - paid

10. MLCrisis (Eamonn) - paid

11. SoFreshSoClean - paid

12. porter180 - Paid

13. skyliner85 -PAID

15. Davyboy -PAID

16. Gdekwant - PAID

Reserves

ichizora

GreyWolf

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say my car is still registered, but I've put a different motor in it and haven't got it engineered or through the pits. Does that count as a safety defect?

Nah, aslong as the engine isn't going to fall out of the car it will be fine >_< Aslong as it's safe to drive on the road, then they won't have any issues with it.

Nah, aslong as the engine isn't going to fall out of the car it will be fine >_< Aslong as it's safe to drive on the road, then they won't have any issues with it.

ahah YES! First test run in 2 weeks, if all goes well and there's spots left I'm so in :D:bunny:

This is hardly filling up quickly :(

My spot can be taken by someone else if they want it when this goes public, not 100% sure my car will be fixed by the end of the month as I've got my work hack to get over the pits first. Powercruise claimed a victim with my head gasket :rofl: