SAU Community

Fs:jdm Evo8.

YONG

Item: JDM Evolution 8, 65,000km, 6 speed Manual, rego expired Mar, 2011.

All genuine doumentations are ready to show you to PROVE GENUINE KMs.

Immaculate condition Due to unforeseeable/family circumstances after owning my car for less than a month i have regretfully come to the point where i have to sell my car.

Immaculate in and out, photos don't do it justice. Interior perfect - non smoker car, no rips, burns, bolsters on front seats are not worn down like many others.

Original Mitsubishi front and rear floor mats Always been garaged, condition reflects this e.g. Carbon fibre rear wing is perfect, no peeling, also due to protecting continually with wax Due to expense of modifying my Lancer GSR, I chose to keep this car standard, and ensured it never saw a drag strip or track, as I wanted a cost-effective reliable everyday drive, and didn't want to burn holes in my wallet.

The only items added to the car is an Great Gear Knob and JDM HID beam on my headlight.

Tyres are new : just replaced.

For more info, Overall grade is 4.5 and grade A for the interiors which mean RARE condition on the Earth. CONFIDENCE for your inspection with your mechanic.

Comes with 2 keys, new tyres, all replaced oils ABS, AIR BAGS, FACTORY IMMOBILSER, Projector beam lens Xenon bulb headlights, RAZO Gear knob,RECARO Seats, Remote power locks, Full Auto climate control

Look for 32k or near offers.

Serious buyers only - when you see in person, you will not be disappointed - You can still smell like from new car PLEASE OFFER ME! ONCE YOU SEE MY CAR, YOU CAN NOT THINK ANY OTHER CAR!!! 0424 177 900 yong .

post-73805-1285644472_thumb.jpg

post-73805-1285644501_thumb.jpg

post-73805-1285644521_thumb.jpg

post-73805-1285644544_thumb.jpg

post-73805-1285644568_thumb.jpg

post-73805-1285644589_thumb.jpg

post-73805-1285644618_thumb.jpg

i just sold a jdm evo 8 basically the same for a LOT less and it took me forever to sell, if you are serious about selling it i would lower the price a bit, just my opinion

Saw few of EVo on the market but the condition is lot lower than mine.... I know it's bit higher than others but its lower than dealers' car. I hope that someone can see the differences on my car!!!!

Thanks to comment.