SAU Community

Mia

Unscarred711

So this is the first time i have logged in to SAU for about 3 years.. pretty much since i sold my Drift Spec R33 and bought a house with the deposit dunno if anyone remembers it but it was the white one with CREATD Motorsports graphics all over it sequential gearbox ect...

Anyway finaly got some debt paid of and managed to get the car i always wanted and could never afford (well apart from the R35), a R33 GTR, just wondering if anyone on here knows the guy i bought it of (Eric)? Looks like he looked after this thing pretty well and im stoked with it.... heres a few pics.

Oh and theres also one of my old 33 if anyone remembers it..

Anyone know how to post pics?? its been a while!! lol

Edited by Unscarred711

Yep its a series III and thats the guy i bought it off, he definetley looked after this thing cant wait to get my license back so i can drive it a bit more! lol

I ended up selling that gts-t to a friend who took it back up to Karratha and i heard he wrote it off... i have convinced another mate who owns a fairly stock gts-t to buy it of him for parts coz there was a heap of good stuff on that car that i dont want to see it go to waste!

Anyway heres some pics of the new one.. :laugh:

post-18620-1286224004_thumb.jpg

post-18620-1286224011_thumb.jpg

And the old one.. :laugh:

post-18620-1286224020_thumb.jpg

Ohhh that 33GTR is absolutely beautiful!

Don't mind me asking, how much did you have to cough up for it?

I even looked briefly at buying this......god those Series 3 R33's are the best looking GTR of them all....i love their fat ass :P

Yeh got the GTS-T of Rob Iloski from Creatd motorsports

Looked at a heap of GTR's and couldn't find anything even close to the condition of this one, i got it for $28,500 i think it running about 420hp atm

Specs below....

2860-5 (Garretts i think?)

700cc sard injectors

sard fuel regulator

spit fire coils

HKS front pipe

Xforce Dump

Ganador Exhaust

D-jetro PFC with Hand Controller

Walbro Fuel Pump

2x Alpine PDX Amps

12" sub-custom Install

6/9 Front with Split

6" rear speaker

19/10.5 with 275 all round wheels

Twin Plate exedy Clutch

Nismo S Tune Suspension System

dynamate from fire wall to back seat including boot.

wow, had no idea you were into skylines dude. seen you up here in kal few years back at fungi's place, you got some pretty sweet skills on the bike. Use to ride there every now and then with him when he was on the crf.

Well done on the GTR, by far the cleanest 33 gtr ive seen in a long time.