SAU Community

Powercruise

GODZILLA-GTR

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

powercruise is boganised and is boring as batshit (been to all 3 so far), i'll be fishing haha. BUT i hope everyone who enters/spectates has a jolly good time

maybe, but you get to take ur mates for a ride in your ride, participate against cars you wouldnt usually see in competitions and make what you can of it.

powercruise is boganised and is boring as batshit (been to all 3 so far), i'll be fishing haha. BUT i hope everyone who enters/spectates has a jolly good time

i particuly like the fact that you think its boring as bat shit but you have been to all 3. lol

ive been to all 3. driven at 1 out of 3. after the first one i voued never to go again unless i was driving. last year id already payed entry but the car wasnt ready so i went anyway. wont bother going again unless there is some car driving action to be had.

i particuly like the fact that you think its boring as bat shit but you have been to all 3. lol

ive been to all 3. driven at 1 out of 3. after the first one i voued never to go again unless i was driving. last year id already payed entry but the car wasnt ready so i went anyway. wont bother going again unless there is some car driving action to be had.

Ive entered each time and had 3 engines fail. So not entering this year as I want the engine to last so I can get some ks out of the car. lol

well, you know, ya just hope the next one is better hahah!

I have to admit, i actually enjoyed the first, I remember watching the off street drags and some (i've forgetten his name...) bloke in that silver 33 GTR targa spec racepace built monster simply trounced everything that went up against it - inlcuding whitler/darby's, whoevers purple carpri. 340kw's & stupid response and 8000rpm launches and man could he get it off the line! very good wheeler. since then, it just hasnt delivered for me I'm afraid.

I have never been to p/cruise. My RX2 13bt ran up 314kw a few days ago. Been a long time coming.

It has no rego but I hope I can enter! The 'oldgirl' has done a few laps around symonds in a past life!

Being a retired 2E clubcar, now toy it has been a slow ongoing passion over the last 4 or so years. I have only ran it at symons 2 times in the last 3 years on test days and broke a turbo each time. In the last 12 months I have worked hard and spent money on quality bits!!! I am vary happy with the power it made on the dyno but that was just to get a tune in it!!!! Next job is fitting a boost controller. I am wanting to have a test at symons and a run at the drags before christmas. 12yrs ago it ran a 64 sec on a carb around symons and 2yrs ago it ran 12.6 1/4 mile with a little to4. Hoping to inprove on both times!!!! Then have fun at power cruise if I am able to enter!! I love skids!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Not enough time for RX2 test at symons and drags before christmas. I am in the process of setting up suspension and brakes up for powercruise as we talk (daylight hours, before to much beer!!) Very keen for some skids!!!!!!!!!!

May be a S6 RX7 in tow, smoken em as one can!!!! Show your rotor HP!!!! Happy boostn!

• 4 weeks later...