SAU Community

Powercruise

GODZILLA-GTR

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone got any shitty old rims laying about i can borrow and/or buy to use for cheeseys? that would fit my 32 GTR? dont need to have tyres on them. cheers!

got a pair of territory rims u could borrow, Damo

Hey Peeps,

I haven't been on this site in a LONG while but thought I'd open up a new account.. I used to own GTR001 which I sold to Damo on here !!

I have just recently brought another R32 GTR from NSW and I get it Friday morning and am contemplating whether to enter it for a bit of fun next Saturday at Powercruise but don't have a great amount of knowledge on the event ot time as I only get the car the morning before Powercruise :blink:

Firstly what do I need my car to be prepped with to enter ?

What do I need to have ? Helmet etc ?

Also it will still have plates from NSW on it ? Will that be a problem ?

Also what does it cost to enter ?

What time does it open for cars ?

Also what event is there in the way of racing ? (On track street racing :blush:)

Any help would be sweet !!

Cheers

Tenille

Hey Peeps,

I haven't been on this site in a LONG while but thought I'd open up a new account.. I used to own GTR001 which I sold to Damo on here !!

I have just recently brought another R32 GTR from NSW and I get it Friday morning and am contemplating whether to enter it for a bit of fun next Saturday at Powercruise but don't have a great amount of knowledge on the event ot time as I only get the car the morning before Powercruise :blink:

Firstly what do I need my car to be prepped with to enter ?

What do I need to have ? Helmet etc ?

Also it will still have plates from NSW on it ? Will that be a problem ?

Also what does it cost to enter ?

What time does it open for cars ?

Also what event is there in the way of racing ? (On track street racing :blush:)

Any help would be sweet !!

Cheers

Tenille

well this event is based on street cars so its based as a run what you brung event with the requirment of the car being road legal. Mainly just no fluid leaks.

Personly flogging a r32 gtr as soon as you get it allways going to end in tears. Im pretty sure 80% of the people on here have either blown up or crashed a r32 with in the week of getting it or know some one who has. They are considered a fragile car untill you have a good check over them.

i think the entry this close to the event is about 260 bux. But all then info you have asked for is on there web site.

well this event is based on street cars so its based as a run what you brung event with the requirment of the car being road legal. Mainly just no fluid leaks.

Personly flogging a r32 gtr as soon as you get it allways going to end in tears. Im pretty sure 80% of the people on here have either blown up or crashed a r32 with in the week of getting it or know some one who has. They are considered a fragile car untill you have a good check over them.

i think the entry this close to the event is about 260 bux. But all then info you have asked for is on there web site.

welcome back tenille :wave: just take into account what the other damo has said and check ure new machine out thoroughly and take it easy on her, see you down there. Damo

Totally agree guys, I'v actually put buying the car on hold for a few weeks as I have just been put off at work for a while >_<

But I'm still coming a look on Saturday though, look forward to seeing GTR001 again Damo :blush: Miss that car like hell !!