SAU Community

Powercruise

GODZILLA-GTR

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers boys, i hooked up some r33 stockies tho so all set ;)

Could have hooked you up with some r32 gtr stock rims I got off someone! haha They arent on the datto yet if you need to borrow them.

haha i can't exactly borrow them cause i intend to smoke the tyres off them! but im all set now anyway, pit lane garage too with jangles, gonna be great.

and gtr blondie i call everyone mate haha boy or girl

Pit lane hey! Score! I'll make sure to drop in and say hi. Too scared to put mine in :P

What's up with the GTR Damo ?

we think its gunna be ok, ever since the car was repaired the clutch fan hasnt been right, replaced it with a secondhand one and put a spacer there to clear the belts but... its still not running 100% true and we are slightly concerned about the water pump. I have tested it and cracked some decent speeds and some 6k launches but just not 100% happy, Im still taking her down :thumbsup:

yea right. a bloke i know mid last year had a brand new water pump fail after about 3 hours. the result was a fan throught a radiator and a very big repair bill. lckily the suplier of said faulty pump paid for a new water pump. new ally radiator and a thermo fan setup but i think the bloke was out of pocket for the labour.

take the fan off and run decent thermos. i know every one says they dont work but if you get AU falcon or twin VT commo fans they will definatly do the trick.