SAU Community

Night cruise

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its going to be on a friday or saturday... try and steer clear of chapel... as much as u want to cruise down chapel re (sam) wif the shick karnts :rolleyes: i dont really wanna be stuck in there for an hour... plus everyone will get split up at the lights etc.

They're also really cracking down on modified cars by defecting every little piece of aftermarket gear on your car.

Probably an idea to stay as far away from the city as possible.

I'll hopefully have my car back this weekend, so I wouldn't mind going out for a bit of a fang.

matt

Originally posted by inark

if its going to be on a friday or saturday... try and steer clear of chapel... as much as u want to cruise down chapel re (sam) wif the shick karnts :rolleyes: i dont really wanna be stuck in there for an hour... plus everyone will get split up at the lights etc.

Originally posted by matlowth

They're also really cracking down on modified cars by defecting every little piece of aftermarket gear on your car.

Probably an idea to stay as far away from the city as possible.

I'll hopefully have my car back this weekend, so I wouldn't mind going out for a bit of a fang.

matt

oooooooo i have to see this thing in action! :rolleyes:

Guest Viper180

I kept the last map for the MCCR cruise. Its a pretty crazy tight mountain road. Goes for round 20 mins of hard driving. It starts in Lilydale and then head into Hicksville. The road are AWSOME. A must is a dry night though. If you wish for the exact loaction ect.. i will post them. :(

Jake 180

How about some late night fishing at Lakes Entrance or wherever you melburnians go to do late night fishing...

lol

aww i wanna go to the city... i wanna go clubbin after the cruise... chapels probably too busy, but I'm sure crown n surrounding areas won't be... finding a car park in the city which allows all of us to congregate, that's another story...

There has to be lights... lights and more lights...

Not a big fan of twisty mountain roads with bad lighting in the night.

There... that's my whine for the day... Sam u betta get this happening man, othawise I'mma gonna run u'r pharoe ass over.

Originally posted by Henros

I'm definately interested. Went to an R31 cruise on the 1st of September - too many R31s and not enough R32s and R33s. :D

I was there in my R32... fully N/A stylin n all. I think I got a couple of pics of your car... was it the one that had trade plates on or the other one?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Henros

Someone called R31 Skyline Chick I think. (Or did you actually mean the would be organiser for this proposed night cruise?...)

Anyway, I look forward to the nite cruise. :D

:D that's me :D

Yeah I organise stuff in Melbourne.....

So if you guys want to do something again, then let me know.

We have events organised well into November, the next thing we have to organise is a Christmas party.....

so if anyone has any ideas.... email me, message me, phone me, CONTACT ME! :uh-huh: :)

hmmmm... a skyline xmas party... it would be like a mini car show if everyone rocked up :D

but better as there wouldnt be any of those shitty little hyundais and CRXs

***EDIT

apart from INASNTs |HRD CNT| Pink Excel

Originally posted by inark

hmmmm... a skyline xmas party... it would be like a mini car show if everyone rocked up :)

but better as there wouldnt be any of those shitty little hyundais and CRXs

***EDIT

apart from INASNTs |HRD CNT| Pink Excel

:)

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by funkymonkey

goin 2 brass meninja... i mean brass monkey today (2nd oct), anyone else goin?

y would u go tnite man? ambz wont b on stage tnite!