SAU Community

R32 Gtr N1 Side Skirts And Trust Rear Pods

Chris32R

Hey guys,

Looking at getting some N1 side skirts and trust rear pods for my R32 GTR. I take it that you can no longer buy the genuine product new and finding them second hand seems very difficult as I have seen no one selling in a long time.

Is there any GOOD non genuine N1 skirts and trust rear pods that are very high quality that you would recommend buying from. I don't mind spending the money if it means that I get a superior product. Any help would be great.

Thanks

i really dont think you will find a genuine set mate, there long gone

if you're prepared to pay I actually think Nissan do still make them.

Was looking at doing some shopping recently and you'd be surprised at how many genuine parts Nissan still makes :)

eg i can order the N1 button where regular 32 GTR's have the radio controls on the dash (N1 has no radio so button is blank :P )

Don't have the quote here, but wasn't much, around the $20 mark or something.

The only thing they didn't have in the list of parts i asked for, was an original tape deck.

Everything else i wanted (and these were all N1 parts i though i might need later on down the track to freshen up the car) were all still for sale.

In some cases i had to wait for the next production run.

Quality and fitment was good. Just needed a slight trim and tidy up. Got them from jsai.com.au his communication skills arent the best but he has a lot of moulds and makes alot of kits for different cars

• 2 weeks later...
i really dont think you will find a genuine set mate, there long gone

if your talking about the spat that joins to the rear of the side skirt, i priced some of these up the other day from work. I almost fell over when i saw the price looking at around 500 each side, and that staff price for me. I ended up finding some nice carbon ones through matty at new era imports, they arrived in the male today actually. Very nice product and fits very well. (was for the same price as one side of the genuine nismo ones too)

if your talking about the spat that joins to the rear of the side skirt, i priced some of these up the other day from work. I almost fell over when i saw the price looking at around 500 each side, and that staff price for me. I ended up finding some nice carbon ones through matty at new era imports, they arrived in the male today actually. Very nice product and fits very well. (was for the same price as one side of the genuine nismo ones too)

Your welcome buddy

they are available via us :-)

Just PM me if you want a set

sidespats2.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Your welcome buddy

they are available via us :-)

Just PM me if you want a set

sidespats2.jpg

Does anyone have a closer picture of these? Do they just fit directly over the rear of the side skirt or do you have to cut them? C

Cheers Matt