SAU Community

R32 Gtr N1 Side Skirts And Trust Rear Pods

Chris32R

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone bought N1 sideskirts from JSAI or Bodyform recently? JSAI has some mixed reviews on here and Bodyform's phone number is disconnected. Does anyone else do them?

I got a set from JSAI, very average at best, took a lot of work to get it looking decent.

Does anyone know of the N1, particularly those for the R32 GTSt do the go into the door jam so under the door when its closed. I have std R32 GTSt sideskirts and they sometime foul on the door and sick of them. Want to get some that dotn go into the door jam and dont have the opportunity to rub/foul

• 7 years later...
On 3/7/2014 at 6:48 AM, Skyride said:

Solid advice. Appreciate it. As you may know gym results may take time to take effect. What would you suggest I do in meanwhile as far as clutch adjustments go?

On 11/10/2010 at 6:59 PM, marksuxass said:

if your talking about the spat that joins to the rear of the side skirt, i priced some of these up the other day from work. I almost fell over when i saw the price looking at around 500 each side, and that staff price for me. I ended up finding some nice carbon ones through matty at new era imports, they arrived in the male today actually. Very nice product and fits very well. (was for the same price as one side of the genuine nismo ones too)

I know I’m nine years late, but you happen to have a spare?