SAU Community

Tokyo As 2010

we go every year, and its always good fun

Newera are given press passes , which allow you into the hall before the masses

allows you to go talk to the exhibitors and to look up close at the cars, before everyone else does.

Moving through the hall, there were move delights on show, including the cars ;-)

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0640.jpg

This was my favourite stand ….the guys at hks kansai are great

They are even doing some custom work for my r34 which is on their demo car…but because we asked nicely they are going to produce it for me …wahoo!

DSC_0573.jpg

r34 features the nismo z tune front and rear arch trims

DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0538.jpg

DSC_0540.jpg

Under bonnet

DSC_0547.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

R35 demo car – expect to see group guys on these shortly

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

New r35 water cooler

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0563.jpg

New r35 lsd in development

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

New tomei rb28 set up

DSC_0586.jpg

New turbo set up for r32-34 gtr – 300bhp output each

DSC_0581-1.jpg

Gtr muffler will follow in same style , r35 one being developed in conjunction with new era japan and tomei

DSC_0584.jpg

New wheels from bbs

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

Hasemi grtr demo cars

DSC_0593.jpg

Coolest stagea ever….

Runs an rb26 d jetro

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

Wicked ae86

DSC_0633.jpg

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

• 2 months later...

aawesome!

+ 11 ty.

this thred delivers, passed by a few times but i thought id comment. hakosuka stagea makes me spew in my mouth but i luv the nismo xanavi super gt car. hoping to get back to sepang circuit or even fuji in a few years. great range of cars and parts. more pls. btw i heard about the nur RB28 v-cam top secret R34 GTR. nice one, i remember the 1003hp R33 in Maxx Power magazine from the UK. i like rare expensive stuff.

Edited by dirtyRS4