SAU Community

Stagea Workshop Manual

sturb25

here is a copy of my dealings withthe people in N.Z.

Hi, We now have a sufficient number of requests to translate the 1996~2002 Nissan STAGEA Code: WM120 workshop/repair manual. We now need enough people to confirm they are still interested so we can begin work on the manual. Kindly CONFIRM OR DECLINE by clicking on the link below. See below the process that will follow:

1. We ask all who made a request to confirm they still want the manual via the link below. (Please only confirm if you will defiantly purchase. If you have decided not to purchase the manual please use the same link to decline and remove your request.) Please note if you don't confirm or decline you will continue to receive these emails sent automatically from our system.

2. Once we have enough confirmed we ask for a $30 deposit to secure your manual.

3. We start translation of the original Japanese factory manual once we ask for deposits and expect to publish in 8 to 12 weeks time.

4. Once manual is complete we ask for the total (NZ $120.00 + post)

5. You will receive your manual in 5 to 10 working days.

Please note we will then offer the manual for sale on our web site for NZ $180.00 + post. The price you are paying is the discounted amount of NZ $150.00 + post which is only available to people who requested the manual and have been through the above process.

Sections expected to feature in this manual are as follows:

General information and maintenance.

Engine mechanical.

Engine lubrication & cooling systems.

Fuel & emission control systems.

Engine electrical equipment.

Clutch

Front & rear axle.

Manual / automatic transmission

Steering

Propeller shaft,

Brake system

Wheels & tyres

Suspension,

Interior equipment,

Trouble shooting and diagnosis.

Electrical diagrams

Edited by coparts41

here is a copy of my dealings withthe people in N.Z.

Hmm.. I signed up ages ago with these guys before they had the numbers... I was never email'd with what you have received.. I just hit up their contact form again... I seriously hope they get this done for us!

Cheers!

-Shaun

• 3 months later...

Hi, could someone send me a link for the Japanese M35 manual? Trying to work out some issues with my 250GT's engine and have no reference data :/

Try www.manual4u.com.au

Edited by gtr0321994

• 2 months later...

Really need the c34 manual, if anyone still has a link for it please let me know :D

I have a copy but don't know how to send such a big file. If you scroll up a few posts it seems Duncan may have the means to do so.