SAU Community

Stagea Workshop Manual

sturb25

yeah that's what I've set up....anyone who wants a like pm me your email address.

Or if there is a better way to do it I'd be happy to know that too :) Me and computers good not.

I have a copy but don't know how to send such a big file. If you scroll up a few posts it seems Duncan may have the means to do so.

WWW.Dropbox.com :) aha

yeah that's what I've set up....anyone who wants a like pm me your email address.

Or if there is a better way to do it I'd be happy to know that too :) Me and computers good not.

Pm'd bud. Cheers!

Also, if there is enough interest I can make a torrent of it and seed it, get decent speeds here (y)

Save killing Duncan's Dropbox limits (if any)

Edited by WgnZilla

It was originally a torrent, but you cant post up torrent files on SAU

dropbox is probably the best option, and set it to public

I'd do it, but i can't find it anymore haha

• 6 months later...

I have a book in english from the company in the first post.

Sent through a request a few months ago.. Nothing yet. Torrent or direct download link would be awesome. Tried a few in this thread with less than sexy results

• 3 months later...

pm sent