SAU Community

Neil's R33 Gts-t Build

Neil

I have been reading up on some of the regulations and items included as factory options can be run on the car provided they are included in the homologation documents that were submitted for the car or are included in factory option brouchers.

I have recently obtained a factory options broucher that covers R33 GTS25T Series II and GTR's.

The obvious items on your car are the side skirts and the front Nismo lip that were factory options. The GTR adjustable rear wing was also a factory option that may provide some improved aero over a stardard Series II wing at speed.

If you are interested I can scan the broucher and email it to you if you have any difficulties with CAMS or other officials.

I weighed petes car a couple of weeks back. I ran out of weights trying to substitute him.......

It wasn't overly heavy for a GTR.

I rekon neil's will come in around the 1300kg mark.

I think mine came it at around 1370 kg full of fuel at EC's weigh bridge, don't know how accurate they are though.

I have been reading up on some of the regulations and items included as factory options can be run on the car provided they are included in the homologation documents that were submitted for the car or are included in factory option brouchers.

I have recently obtained a factory options broucher that covers R33 GTS25T Series II and GTR's.

The obvious items on your car are the side skirts and the front Nismo lip that were factory options. The GTR adjustable rear wing was also a factory option that may provide some improved aero over a stardard Series II wing at speed.

If you are interested I can scan the broucher and email it to you if you have any difficulties with CAMS or other officials.

Thanks Charles that would be very cool,,,even just for the look see. Sorry mate I have no side skirts and my lip is M spec not Nismo.

I'm a firm beleiver that if a part is listed for fitment as an accessory or option by the manufacturer or it's race arm then it should be allowed to be used. Unfortunately I think CAMS see it differently.

Brad,,,I weigh 72 kilo's so please no setting up for Larger Gents and Cheryl has had no real weight reduction yet,,,she still has her intrusion bars.

Cheers

Neil.

She comes in at 1295kg with the screens fitted.

Same condition as when you dropped it off Neil.

It has a 50.52% (drivers side front biased) diagonal split with a 70kg driver ballast.

59.6% front heavy which is typical. Front being 769kg's

I've got center of gravity heights and roll couple heights for you as well.