SAU Community

Neil's R33 Gts-t Build

Neil

I was trying very hard to keep my stuff-up a secret,,,like very in house,,, but seems thats dreaming.

Basically I stuffed up,,,went in to quickly and she woudn't turn, i was trying to catch a v6 supercharged commodore in my class and f**ked up.

Yes I have pics and vids,,,just no time for that malarcky,,, i have spend the last 2 weeks stripping her and putting her back together,,,12.30 nights every night, I'm rooted to say the least.

Cheryl Lives on,,,thanks to all the help from the following great people,,,in no particular order,,,i love you all

Pete and Jenna,,,thanks for all the parts,,,what would I have ever done without your help guys. THANK YOU

Duncan and Matty for all the helping put her back together,,,thanks both of you for all your time and effort,,,very much appreciated.

Mathew at Race Brakes Sydney for helping me out with new Discs and Pads,,thanks as always mate,.

So tomorrow a wheel alignment and get the front bar painted and she's good to go.

Cheers

Neil.

Seems some one was videoing Cheryl as well. At least she sounds great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m77HeRx7_t4

If the wheel alignment comes back bad and I can't take her to the SAU nats,,,I have a backup plan. I've been offered a drive of a very modified clubman.

Cheers

Neil.

I've been into (or up actually) that bank as well mate. Probably 10 yrs or more ago.

Mt Cotton is a difficult place to come to and try to go real hard first time you've ever been there. It caught out alot of very experienced hillclimbers that weekend, so you're in good company.

Good to hear it's pretty much ready to go again :)

Yep on the money there Harry,,very technical track to get used to,,,I'm usually pretty good at working out where I can go quicker and I had lots of help from an old mate from up there. Seems I picked the wrong spot to go in deeper. Bit shocked at the carnage that happened,,,lots of open wheelers crashed which is very unusual.

Ben there were a number of times going down the 1st loop that I and many others had the old shvinkter tightening up.

Time to start packing for Adelaide,,,wheel alignment is great.

Heres my in car,,,everyone loves a stack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCmfgWy5sQA&feature=youtu.be

Cheers

Neil.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheryl had a date with Yavus of Unigroup Engineering fame on Saturday and I believe she has fallen head over heals in love with him. After playing with her bits,,,I approved of cause and she now has 242kw's coming out of her rear end. I did ask if we could maybe lower her enthusiasm down a bit, but no was the answer.She does have a great rear end by the way.

That's using stock injectors,power fc, 040 pump, plasmaman inlet manifold,Z32 afm, FMIC and a Turbosmart boost controller.

We both left there very happy and I've entered her in next weekends VW Supersprint at Wakefield Park.

My only hope is I don't have to keep emptying her colostomy bag after every session.

Cheers

Neil

• Like 2