SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

i photoshopped some lenso d1r's onto my stag today - dont have any money to put real ones on yet

plus i wanted to see what they looked like

white or black?

post-51118-1273496427_thumb.jpg

i'll find a black pair and chop them on and repost

was thinking black but that thread with the jap stageas at the track had a yellow s2 with white wheels and it looked good

Just painted my front headlights!

Chris.

Very nice indeed :3some:

I know a couple of people who want to do that pretty badly :)

Replaced the power steering fluid with Nulon 100% Synthetic ATF, replaced the lower weather shields on the front doors (finally!), gave it a clean yesterday.

Just painted my front headlights!

front.jpg

Chris.

love it they look fkn great!

Just brought mine back from the car wash...

Oh, and I changed one of the map lights - both were still working, but one was really dim.

Nick stop going all out with ur car dude, or soon ull have to enter autosalon....

i,ve not long had mine, figure i'll wait for things like the turbo to go before spending up on them but it came with r33 four pots on the front, i tinted the taillights and removed the nissan and stagea badges off the rear, got a gps traker alarm with remote shutoff and a blitz cat back exhaust and high flow cat which aren't installed due to the lack of a dump pipe but i's coming lol :)

Yesterday I cleaned the engine bay and gave it a good wash. Today I'm gonna hit it with Mothers Clay Bar and then Meguirs Gold Class Wax. Should look awesome :(

Also, just bought an Innovate wideband O2 sensor that should arrive tomorrow. I'm gonna wire it in to my Vipec ECU and leave it in the car pernamently. Can't wait to play the tune :( Just gonna try and lean out the low-load everyday driving parts in the search of better economy.

just went under mine on the hoist with a torch and a bore scope, and found a few loose fittings, a stuffed tranfer case seal, a loose tailshaft, a leaking coolant seal on the front turbo and a loose front cradle.

Hopefully this afternoon I'll be saying I picked it up with all issues sorted! :(

i finally made a heat shield for my pod

went to foamland (dodgey tassie version of clark rubber)

bought 0.5mx~1.0m of foam with a foil backing for $13.75

got the stanley knife out and started hacking away

ended up with about a .4x.5 m piece left

doesn't look pretty but seals around all the pipes and things well and looks like this:

post-51118-1273638059_thumb.jpg

post-51118-1273638138_thumb.jpg

post-51118-1273638235_thumb.jpg

i'll add a cold air feed in when i get a chance/can be bothered