SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

Just found my v35 rims sitting on the doorstep in plain view of the who street, good one stupid courier driver.

just test fitted them and for some reason i dont think i will need spacers on the rear which makes no sense because my 17 x 8 35 offset would not

fit but the 18 x 8 30 offset does ?????????? its only 5mm difference mind you i havent put any rubber on them yet but only been 235 they wont over hang so we will have to

wait and see what happens.

And the the rims arn't in as good condition as i thought they would be, so i might have to give them a cut and polish or re painted.

they look bloody tough and i cant wait to get every thing sorted.

nope

Can you get that stuff in gold....that way it will go with the yellow and you wont see it :happy:

gold would actualy be better because its better at reflecting heat than silver (hence why a mclaren has a gold lined engine bay)

like i said, it doesn't look fancy but you can feel the difference in temperature inside the foam to outside and also quetens down the spool noise a bit too

Got my car back, nice and fixed :P

Also just put a deposit on one of the last 24U blocks made: brand new, and still wrapped: let the engine build begin!!

not going Rb30. . . . disappointed Micah

There is a nice RRR rb26 block on yahoo. . . big $$ thuo

RB26 is what my old man had in the car: RB26 is how I have to keep it - if not for sentimentality, I'd be looking at 3L immediately. With correctly matched turbo and better management, I'm confident it will be what I want it to... Besides, I got the N1 block for a steal!

RB26 is what my old man had in the car: RB26 is how I have to keep it - if not for sentimentality, I'd be looking at 3L immediately. With correctly matched turbo and better management, I'm confident it will be what I want it to... Besides, I got the N1 block for a steal!

If you want to keeps yours on the road, I will have a spare rb26 head to sell soon.

N1 block should be sweet. What turbos you going to run?

I just spent 2.5 days polishing mine. Far out, these cars are waaaay too big to polish. Looks great now. Ended up hitting the small scratches with Meguires Scratch X, then did the whole thing with Mother's Clay Bar and then Meguires Gold Class, then Mother's Back to Black on the roof racks and other black bits. Far out what a day!! Kinda ran out of time to do the windows and then take photos before the sun went down :(

My wideband AFR meter arrived today at 3pm, but I had no time to fit it :wub: Back to work tomorrow for 2 weeks, so it'll have to wait a while :wub:

Tried the unique auto sports brake upgrade on the s2 this week . I have to say they do not work on stags . Looking at making my own kit . This will be able to use 324mm disc and the sumitomo 4 pots . Direct bolt on no mods . Have to check on brake lines once on car . Will be out to see a "CAD" man tomorrow . Looking at two different set ups maybe 330mm will fit aswell . Will keep all posted.

Tried the unique auto sports brake upgrade on the s2 this week . I have to say they do not work on stags . Looking at making my own kit . This will be able to use 324mm disc and the sumitomo 4 pots . Direct bolt on no mods . Have to check on brake lines once on car . Will be out to see a "CAD" man tomorrow . Looking at two different set ups maybe 330mm will fit aswell . Will keep all posted.

very surprised it didn't fit - every skyline brake bit I've put on mine bolted straight on....I've run gtr front and rear brakes on it now?

what was the problem, did the adapter hit on something? Either way Im sure UAS will refund.

very surprised it didn't fit - every skyline brake bit I've put on mine bolted straight on....I've run gtr front and rear brakes on it now?

what was the problem, did the adapter hit on something? Either way Im sure UAS will refund.

+1 on this....I fitted 324mm rotors using R32 GTR callipers with the brackets they supplied me with only a slight mod.

Had a busy week

New front and rear brake disc, pads, braided lines and rebuilt r34 calipers and painted in 2pac

Engine covers painted in 2pac

Greddy copy inlet manifold

650cc injectors and new fuel rail and Sard FPR

Z32 AFM

Fuel pump 13.2V direct feed

New alloy radiator

Next week

GTR BOV

Mod intercooler piping and exhaust

Tune Nistune ecu

Re-assembly front end of car

When time premits parts waiting to go in

Defi 3 DIN gauges

Evo 8 recaro's

GTR front sway bar

Adj caster and camber arms and bushes

Minor stereo upgrade

N1 block should be sweet. What turbos you going to run?

looking at a decent sized single: T04/GT35 or similar with a modified head, single throttle body and mildish cams: I am gunning for midrange, and don't really car what the peak output ends up being as long as it's responsive...