SAU Community

This Is The New Recipe Chat Thread...

Houdini

Well Lad`s & Lasses been few month`s now,

But all major bit`s done now,

!st up 100,00k`s service,injector`s serviced,mod water pump impellor,cam gear on EX,

R34GTT BLITZ return flow cooler with pipe modded to stock size in stead of 3in,

remote engine oil filter,

Remote TRANS FILTER KIT,

trans cooler with thermostat,

engine oil cooler with thermostat.

Power steering cooler,

washer tank (home made stainlesssteel,all as stock X2 pump`s,

replaced ACC pipework & welded fitting on Crossover pipe,

Thermostat 76.5 deg`s

bit`s & pice`s tidy up in Engine bay

moved fuel filter,

brake duct`s form RS260,

Few other thing`s to do but will list later on ,few pic`s to,

Cheer`s Chuckie.

Will find more Photo`s & add later on .post-36964-1274338156_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1274338726_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1274339290_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1274339390_thumb.jpgpost-36964-1274339815_thumb.jpg

Well this last week has seen the timing belt and fluids done. I got some new tyres fitted to my new rims today and so I fitted them up after getting an alignment with my other rims. The Guys there were certain that they wouldn't fit, so they wouldn't fit them to the car, then they rattle on one of the wheel nuts and cross threaded it....grrr.

Here's some pics. 235/40/18 on AME Shallen MX 18 x 8.5 +22 fronts, and 235/40/18 on 18 x 9.5 +22 rears. Tein Super low down Style Master's and standard suspension. Rear guards not rolled as there is no need to.

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

P5211342.jpg

P5211339.jpg

P5211347.jpg

Got my white face dials in with blue LEDs, and got 20's on the rear! Still trying to figure out fitment for the front!!! GReddy boost gauge in.

finally got the new rims painted and new tires, installed the bc coilovers and the car is mobile again, need to do a engine flush, new oil, oil filter and install the turbotech boost controller.

the rims came out a totally different colour to what i was expectimg but still look very nice.

To SABBAi

How low have you got yours sitting and are you using adjustable camber arms. Mine looks about the same hight but looks to have more camber on the wheels and i am not

using adjustable.

I will post some pic up next week

Hi Andrew. I'm using Tein adjustables with stock camber/toe/traction arms. The rear is sitting at 325mm and the front is sitting at 340mm from guard to rim centre.

Camber is a bit crazy, 3.5degrees in the rear and 2.5 in the front. Need to pull a little camber out me thinks...

Edited by SABBAi

finally got the new rims painted and new tires, installed the bc coilovers and the car is mobile again, need to do a engine flush, new oil, oil filter and install the turbotech boost controller.

the rims came out a totally different colour to what i was expectimg but still look very nice.

To SABBAi

How low have you got yours sitting and are you using adjustable camber arms. Mine looks about the same hight but looks to have more camber on the wheels and i am not

using adjustable.

I will post some pic up next week

get some sougi while they still have it, $68 and its a class 5 syn like motu; 300v and royal purple

independent oils distribute it and they have a guy that will come down and deliver it to you for free

Today I did 11ty-billion laps of Eastern Creek in my LOLvo at Superlap. Unfortunately, none of those laps were ON the track, but running around between all the different areas for viewing different sections of the track throughout the day.

My factory battery died while my mrs was using the Stagea yesterday. $200 later saw an Optima battery replacing it. Battery World in Brisbane has them at half the RRP of $400.

My factory battery died while my mrs was using the Stagea yesterday. $200 later saw an Optima battery replacing it. Battery World in Brisbane has them at half the RRP of $400.

Damn, I was going to buy one but I was quoted $380. Might have to try battery world down here. Which size did you get?

Damn, I was going to buy one but I was quoted $380. Might have to try battery world down here. Which size did you get?

Optima Part Number 8070-167, Model No 51. Hope your Battery World has the promo going & has one in stock.

I have a mono block amp running my sub & 4 ch amp running my speakers. The Optima battery I bought has 500 CCA, should be strong enough to run my stereo. :D

Nothing as exciting as you guys, but I fitted a Sped.Dock (iPhone integration) into my M35.

Works great!

So it worked alright with the radio you have on your car? Are you able to play video?

I get mine this week.

G`day All ,

Well bit more done to the BUS ,

Front shock`s Ohline`s unit`s with RSR Spring`s

Rear Nismo`s Shockies (with Stock spring`s ?),

Will fit up swaybar ,need to fit new Fuel Pump,Cheer`s Chuckie

post-36964-1274772002_thumb.jpg

post-36964-1274772079_thumb.jpg

post-36964-1274772449_thumb.jpg

post-36964-1274772908_thumb.jpg

post-36964-1274772984_thumb.jpg

post-36964-1274773043_thumb.jpg

Coming along nicely, Charlie!

Fitted R34 GT-T seats in the stag. t was a bit of a PITA but it's all in there now and they look/feel great.

What in the way of modifications did you need to do to make them fit?

upgraded the cat to the most super high flowing one ever... changed the trans fluid to nulon fully synth autotrans gear, engine oil to motul 15w50, new oil filter.... car feels nice :)