SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

Are we allowed a wasteland in here?

I know there used to be one.. but for some reasons unknown (before i got here.. hehe) it got deleted. All the other states have one. QLD shouldn't be the odd one out. The "whos who" thread is just degrading into general chatter anyhow.

Maybe its a good idea. Encourages some activity in here and people to get to know each other a little better. The VIC wasteland had some brilliant and hilareous moments but kinda silly having to resort posting in there when i don't even live there anymore..

:ghost:

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

So it was *too* popular huh? hmmmmm.. new server.. new resources.. more facility to whore :) I donated, I should be allowed righht? :)

Although I did notice that they've gone and dicked with the working setup and the dreaded server busy is starting to appear over the last few days for some reason...

If all the other states have one and they're not causing a server drain, then its 'stateist' and we should form a revolt :D

viva la whore revolution!! meh.. on that thought.. i'm off to bed.. :D

I donated too, so does that mean that I can depart from my usual "high quality" posts, to one word posts and general drivel?

If so cool :Pimp2:

nah she just wanted to get out!!! dont blame her...............

there's so many aussies over here, it's weird........i feel more at home here than what i did when i was living in sydney......

gympie is a weird place........what's their import scene like??? how come no one goes there for crusies???

As far as I knew Gympie doesn't have a "Car" scene only a "Horse and Buggy" scene.

I can see it now..... "Check out my fully sik buggy moit. It has Apexi reins and 90 inch wheels and a massive 1 HP at the wheels moit"