SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

F5

hahaha

yeh old wasteland was closed but was supposed to be re-opened but meh it didnt happin

hmm so hot today. and i gotta work soon :cheers:
wonder if we will get storms like last time
lalalala too quiet in here im gettin food

WHORE :aroused:

heheh!

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, now i can see how it got out of control last time.. but oh well - bring it on!!

Got rejected for another job this morning :)

I wish to advise that following the selection criteria you were unsuccessful in your application for PHP programmer

I mean WTF? Selection criteria? My skills and experience matched everything they put in their ad and yet I still got rejected :D I've had about 2 years PHP programming experience, and this isn't enough?! wrote back a response 'cause i wasn't happy, fug em :cheers:

i'm getting sick of this, I just want money so I can mod up my car, and get rid of the stupid silver and grey side I gotta drive around with.

Yeah I saw that story on the news too.

I think it has been done many times before at different places with success. I seem to remember them trialing it at a shopping centre that was rife with street kids and it got rid of them fairly quickly.

The reason the first thread was deleted (or so we are lead to believe) was because people were using it for total and utter trash, just writing F5 and just putting smiley faces. At least some of the other states wastelands actually have content worth reading.

I'm sure if we keep this thread on the right track it wont get deleted