• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get today off, how good is it. Although I reckon I am busier on my days off than when I am at work. So far I have got the tyres taken off my BBS rims and put them in to get machine polished, picked up my new number plates for the mini, picked up the DBA rotors and race front pads for the R and paid Customs/Shipping and GST. Needless to say I am feeling broke. Has anyone else seen the white GTR for sale on the Moorooka Mile, not sure which yard it is in, only noticed it this morning, didn't bother having a look. Too busy. I am off to somewhere with air-con.

Start rant/

Work sucks arse I am so sick of little stupid plebs with no idea...

Also have the shits with turbo's deciding they don't like 1 bar...despite being rebuilt 10K ago....

Oh and I need to rob a bank to buy air con cause this heat is giving me the shits...

End rant/

its not too hot today.. pretty nice in fact in brissie with a bit of cloud cover. Got all the windows open. But i'm thankful my aircon *does* work very nicely on my car. Comes onto cold in a few seconds, which is good compared to other cars which can take 10mins before the aircon is working to full effect.

my aircon is weird

was shit when we first got, it would be running, but no cold air would come out;

took it to get regassed and was told it was full of gas (didnt need to be regassed)

then winter, didnt use it

now summer and it actually works pretty good, just takes a minute or so to get wound up

wonder what the go there was . .. . .

i do use the recycle mode now, perhaps that makes teh differnece.. . .

Hay guys

I am moving down to Bris vagas in a few weeks , about the same time as my 95 gtst arrives on the boat , I am new to the mod car scene and want to know who to see in bris to get stuff from and who to put it on for me , and ( last one ) who to finish off with a paint job ? Soooooooo looking forward to getting the car and going on a few trips around town , where it is NOT AS HOT AS TOWNSVILLE !!! you whiney little girls ROTFL