SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Thanks mate, been on my work PC which has an old version of IE, that's why you probably got that blank PM, will shoot you another one tonight about tomorrow, or give you a call.

Thanks mate, been on my work PC which has an old version of IE, that's why you probably got that blank PM, will shoot you another one tonight about tomorrow, or give you a call.

no probs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys i have a ADM GTR but i have no idea what number out of 100 it is? can anyone help

Colour: Wine mettalic red pearl

Year: 6/1991

Number: ?? of 100 (016117)

KMS: 178000kms (with service history, log books & original stereo)

Dealership: Alf Barbagello's in W.A.

Owners: 3

Purchased: 18 months ago

Cheers Sime

Hi guys i have a ADM GTR but i have no idea what number out of 100 it is? can anyone help

Colour: Wine mettalic red pearl

Year: 6/1991

Number: ?? of 100 (016117)

KMS: 178000kms (with service history, log books & original stereo)

Dealership: Alf Barbagello's in W.A.

Purchased: 18 months ago

Cheers Sime

It appears to be #36 but the numbers are all over the place so let me or others double check it. Is the car still in WA?

I've been meaning to put the numbers into a spreadsheet and then sort in asending order. It's 1 hr I haven't found yet! LOL.

Bob.

Thanks heaps Bobby oops i missed that out yes the car is still in W.A.sorry mate

Im trying to redo my insurance at the moment.. Man what a pain in the arse trying to get it insured as a aussie spec.. Does anyone know roughly what it should be insured for i believe its worth alot more than what the quotes have been so far :(

Gday Sime. What amount are trying to insure the car for?

Mine is with Shannons atm, the value is a lot lower than what its really worth but it is in a secure location and gets driven very rarely. It costs me around $700pa full comp.

Stick some pics of the car up mate :thumbsup:

mine is also insured with shannons @ 45k & paying a premium of 1450.

i was going to insure it for 55k but this bumped my premium to close to 2k p/yr (this is based on rating 1 driver & im over 30yrs old)

Cheers heaps guys so far the most i could get it insured for was $25k and i believed it was worth more than this i paid alot more than this but they kept saying it was an import and it worked out to be $834 full comp P/A .. In all honesty i was hoping to get it insured for around the 40-45k ill try shannons again i called and was on hold but i ended up having to hang up a customer came into work haha :) ill get some pics up tomorrow ill use the trusty iphone to take some pics tonight :) cheers heaps for all the help guys

OK Guys..........

This should settle things once and for all. Please check and make sure I haven't made any typos.

I always thought mine was #26...... turns out it's #27. As I said before, the numbers were all over the place.

Regards,

Bob.

7b2d8761.jpg

good work bob :)

mine is confirmed no.60

Hi guys, I have a black one and its currently for sale in Melbourne. Selling due to increased storage costs.

Colour: Pearl Black Metallic

Delivered: August 91

Sold: 15/4/92

Number: TBA

KMS: 115000 (semi books)

Dealership: NSW (flew up to purchase)

Purchased: Jan 07

Locale: Meblourne VICTORIA.

Insurance: Shannons - Limited use policy

Number plate: NURVUS As per 'Ferris Buellers Day Off'' movie

As it rolled off the production line.

See link to carsales ad. Oz Delivered GTR Godzilla for sale Pleaes make enquiries via carsales.

Cheers,

Nick

post-45500-0-12568800-1304397298_thumb.jpg

post-45500-0-17947600-1304397420_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is mine

Colour: Wine red mica

First Reg: 30/10/92

Number: ? of 100 (16930) I think it may be 30, not too sure.

KMS: 193,000 - Still have log book

Dealership: Col Crawford Nissan NSW

Purchased: June 05

Locale: Melbourne

Car is still stock except from a few minor things such as remote oil filter, Spitfires coils, GT 2560R , power FC, exhaust, 700cc Sards, Bosh 040,

Adj Cam gears.

Recently I got all suspension and bushes front/Rear, ball joints , tail shaft, drive shafts, wheel bearings, ect...Done

Still have the original stereo too

edit here are some pics of mine.

post-20278-0-15721700-1305671612_thumb.jpg

post-20278-0-84746300-1305671639_thumb.jpg

post-20278-0-31049200-1305671664_thumb.jpg