SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Hi StagMan...........it did not see on the fire wall .....i would think it would be pretty easy  to see....its not hidden away somewhere

silly is it.............i didn't think so.....lol............thats ok...............its still a MONSTER..........thanx again for your help

Cheers Jon

Hi StagMan...........it did not see on the fire wall .....i would think it would be pretty easy  to see....its not hidden away somewhere

silly is it.............i didn't think so.....lol............thats ok...............its still a MONSTER..........thanx again for your help

Cheers Jon

28 minutes ago, MyBrosBaby said:

Hi again....ok here are all the numbers of the blue ID plate in order from the top

IE-BNR32

BRN32-000O906

KBNR32RXFSLMZG

KH2   G

RB32DETT 2568

FS5R30APRC41

The "P" in the last line could be an "F".....can't read my own writing.......i'd go to the car but it's not where

i'm sending the email from............thanx again.............Cheers Jon

That decodes to;

BNR32-000906 

aug 1989 build 

series 1 Japanese Import GTR ( not Australian delivered) 

KH2 = gunmetal grey metallic 

Very early build GTR with that chassis number. 

Update LOL- Duncan you beat me to it. 

Edited by RS4StagMan

Hi...you guys are really sick...i luv it.......i recently acquired the car with the passing of my brother..........hence the name.

It is gunmetal gray....Recaro seats....is that standard?........but from what he told me its got a lot of really good bits on it.......what they are i am unsure of......but .........10.9 for the quarter is better than my Fairmont at 11.9 and i know how quick that is...............do you all meet sometime?

Would be great.....your knowledge is incredible......would luv it pick your brains and have a beer at the same time    again thanx for the

input......Cheers Jon

• Like 1

On 27/01/2017 at 1:26 PM, MyBrosBaby said:

Hi Everyone....Happy New  year to one and all.......looking for some help trying to find out if the recently

acquired 1992 R32 is an import or one of the 100 Aussie delivered cars............Thanks for your input.........Cheers Jon

968 R32 GT-R's were built in the first month of production being August 1989.

Yours is one of these cars....... Courtesy of the GT-R Registry here is the data - http://gtr-registry.com/en-r32-colours.php

Congratulations........ Cheers, Bob.

BNR32-0000906.JPG

NOW......the million dollar question..........i gotta have this baby insured..........be real nice to know that the GTR geek world think that should be............i can look on EBAY and assorted sites and get an idea but because of its build date is that relevant to its value.....Jon

16 minutes ago, MyBrosBaby said:

NOW......the million dollar question..........i gotta have this baby insured..........be real nice to know that the GTR geek world think that should be............i can look on EBAY and assorted sites and get an idea but because of its build date is that relevant to its value.....Jon

Ring Shannons and NRMA Veteran, Vintage and Classic Insurance.

Impossible for us to quote without seeing photos let alone the car.

Bob.

• Like 1

Hi..i'll do that..............my Fairmont is insured thru Shannon.........just curious to what you guys thought......it is unmarked and when washed and clean looks brand new.....interior is spotless..........has all original mats......stroked and bigger turbo's.....some smart engine management....

its currently at the mechanic getting the roady for the historic plates........cannot wait get get behind the wheel.........again thanx for all the info.............hope we get to chew the fat at some time..............Cheers Jon

Hi Marko..............cute daughter.............thanx for the condolences ............i check with them ....but i might get a good deal as its the second car i'm getting insured thru Shannons......this is weekend research....i picked up the car last Wednesday........Cheers Jon

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...