SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

On 10/29/2017 at 9:16 AM, Marko R1 said:

I've had 2 older enthusiasts in the past approach me "is that an adm? I owned one when they were released"

Is yours an adm? Assume u are local to my area...i'd luv to see your gtr :)

Haha no way that's awesome. Usually get people who know what the car is or just appreciate its a GTR in general. Yes mines an ADM. Pm me we should meet up I live not far :)

I used to have a large "GT-R Genuine Service" picture frame that I took home after a cleanup at the Nissan dealer where I was a 1st year apprentice for a short time in 1998. 

It was a photo of an ADM R32, split in half, one side was a black stock 32 with a mechanic (holding a consult) standing next to it, the other half was the GIO or Winfield car

Used to be in my parents garage but missing for a long time and I have no idea where it went. Would have been a great piece of memorabilia for someone's garage

• Like 2

3 hours ago, junkie said:

I used to have a large "GT-R Genuine Service" picture frame that I took home after a cleanup at the Nissan dealer where I was a 1st year apprentice for a short time in 1998. 

It was a photo of an ADM R32, split in half, one side was a black stock 32 with a mechanic (holding a consult) standing next to it, the other half was the GIO or Winfield car

Used to be in my parents garage but missing for a long time and I have no idea where it went. Would have been a great piece of memorabilia for someone's garage

You mean one like this junkie - was given to me by Ryde Nissan back in 1991.  Apologies for the poor quality photo.  :-)

IMG_8496.JPG

• Like 1

On 18/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, mrn32r said:

You mean one like this junkie - was given to me by Ryde Nissan back in 1991.  Apologies for the poor quality photo.  :-)

IMG_8496.JPG

Nice poster, if you are interested in moving it on, or wanting to trade for other r32 GTR memorabilia, just send us a PM ?