SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Also can anyone upload a photo showing the placement of the front Nissan badge (like measurements from the front of the bonnet and side etc). Trying to get placement 100% as I got a better condition badge 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

What's your guess for the final price? Theres quite a bit of money to put in as well to fix those issues and that doesn't even include possible low compression etc

4 hours ago, 21PC said:

What's your guess for the final price? Theres quite a bit of money to put in as well to fix those issues and that doesn't even include possible low compression etc

I still think it will pull over the upper value of the guiding range.

My tip..... $55,000.00.

Who else wants to have a punt?

Bob.

17 hours ago, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:

Per attachment........ UNSOLD.

Clipboard01.jpg

I think bidding hit around 30k. In all honesty that buyers premium is a joke. Basically 20% when you consider GST on top of the 17.5%. So whoever bid 30k would end up paying 36k.

Not sure how that auction survives with such a ridiculous percentage when Shannons is 5%

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, WantGTR said:

Not sure if its been covered in this thread before but has anyone noticed JUNII r32 gtr?

Looks like it was reshelled about a year ago. Was an aus spec now a jap spec.

I luv that GTR...it's been living at CRD for at least 15yrs! Good that they saved the ADM shell :)

29 minutes ago, Robzilla32 said:
1 hour ago, Marko R1 said:
Its got some km on it but looks well looked after

I am pretty sure the current owner had it for sale during 2015-2016 for around $45k

This is not that car.. Nissan now own that car. Same colour and very similar mileage but definitely not the same car.

The maths is correct though, they have doubled in value over the last 3 years.

I had a black one with similar mileage and it took me 7 months to sell. It too would be an $80k + car and sell in 7 days.

Cheers... Bob.

yep. I wish I bought the black one from you Rob, stare at it endlessly but not financial enough at the time. Your car maintenance and restore work aren't cheap and there's no return on that but people who buy them have no worries.

Gotta kick yourself but there's no crystal ball.

Cheers  Richard

This is not that car.. Nissan now own that car. Same colour and very similar mileage but definitely not the same car.
I had a black one with similar mileage and it took me 7 months to sell. It too would be an $80k + car and sell in 7 days.
Cheers... Bob.
Thanks for the info. Figured that it was a bit of a coincidence that another ADM of the same colour was for private sale in the same postcode.

16 minutes ago, Robzilla32 said:
8 hours ago, Aussie_Delivered_R32_GTR said:
Cheers... Bob.

Thanks for the info. Figured that it was a bit of a coincidence that another ADM of the same colour was for private sale in the same postcode.

Yeah.... I've spoken to the owner on a number of occasions and as he says in his ad, he's owned the car for 20 years.

This is a lovely original car that has never been molested and then brought back to OEM. The owner is a mature chap that simply has no more need for the car. From all the conversations I've had with him (about 5 over the last 3 years) he seems like an outright gentlemen and that's exactly the type of person I like buying cars from.

Anyone in the market should go and look at it.

Cheers,

Bob.