SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

• 2 months later...

The black is build number 98 and I too haven't seen it before.

The silver car is #8 as the plate suggests. This car has done the rounds in our discussions before. Originally in Adelaide then went to Melbourne. Low mileage car but no documentation to validate at time of sale. Did it look like a sub 40,000km car? Shame I missed it. It must have arrived late.

The red one next to it is a lovely car, previously owned by my mate, I know it well.

Cheers,

Bob.

I didn't get to see the red or silver. They came later. What time were you there I had taken my car but must have missed you there also. The black car was apparently rough and probably has had a respray and the engine bay is apparently rough as. Fourth ADM I know being restored. Seems like the value is high enough for people to start restoring them. Obviously many have been driven and enjoyed

Edited by 21PC

Hi all
Haven’t had a chance to introduce my self my name is George and I’m the new owner of the black build #98
I was hoping to catch up with a few other ADM owners over the weekend,but was at my other car most of the time blue R34 number plate WPN R34
I bought the car aprx a month ago and it has all books receipts etc with it
I was told the car sat for aprx 5 years and wasn’t driven much at all, yes in the bay they have replaced the factory intercooler and radiator with after market items.
I have all the factory items and the car will be going in for all resto work in aprx a weeks time.
I will have a load of questions regarding the work loll
Would be good to catch up with someone for advice and help.

Cheers.

• Like 1

In my opinion it's a great car and a good purchase George. Welcome btw. I'm hearing this as second hand info and from my quick lookover at the festval I think it's a neat car you can actually drive. Controversial opinion on an ADM I actually don't mind the rims also ?. Got more details e.g interstate purchase, KMs etc?

• 2 weeks later...

#28 ADM GTR owner (my dad) is contemplating selling his car. He has had it stolen/badged to many times. Recently an attempt to steal it was the final straw. He has had an offer. Has lived under a cover most of its life. Has a few dents here and there drivers seat as wear in usual place. Has original front bar, and exhaust system which were swapped at Nissan for N1 and Nismo 3in. Loads more. Any interest or prices he should be looking fortapatalk_1527634978341.jpeg20170721_190003.jpeg20170722_092611.jpeg

Honestly, offers over $60,000. He just told me today, hence why I've posted here has had an offer already for cash today but obviously he wanted more otherwise he would have accepted

Photos this weekend. Mileage around 53,000km. Has original books and radio also. Was purchased from Col Crawsfords. Has a warranty replaced VSpec engine fitted by Rockdale Nissan due to loss of compression in rear 2 cylinders that was changed around 25,000km mark

Is your dads car parked on the street in the St George area (I wont mention the suburb here hehe)? I'm a local to this area and I did see one parked on the street about 8mths ago or so and I thought to myself "there is no way I'd leave mine on the street like that" :)