SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Over the weekend, I finally purchased an Australian Delivered GTR (which I previously owned) as it was always my intention to buy it back (hence why I stayed in touch with the owner for 5.5years). Originally my mate owned it for 7 years (1996 – 2002) then I owned it for 3 years (2003 – 2006) & I bought back after it was meticulously cared for 5.5 years :).

It has only traveled 5000km over the past 5.5years.

Colour: Jet Silver Metallic KJ1G

Delivered: Aug 1991

Sold: Aug 1994

Number: 60 of 100 (16942)

KMS: 102000 (with full service history, log books & original spare keys)

Dealership: Nissan Hobart TAS

Owners: 3

Purchased: Apr 11

Locale: Sydney NSW

Currently the car has a few bolt on mods, however, the stock bits which have been swapped out are retained.

Over the weekend, I finally purchased an Australian Delivered GTR (which I previously owned) as it was always my intention to buy it back (hence why I stayed in touch with the owner for 5.5years). Originally my mate owned it for 7 years (1996 – 2002) then I owned it for 3 years (2003 – 2006) & I bought back after it was meticulously cared for 5.5 years :).

It has only traveled 5000km over the past 5.5years.

Colour: Jet Silver Metallic KJ1G

Delivered: Aug 1991

Sold: Aug 1994

Number: 60 of 100 (16942)

KMS: 102000 (with full service history, log books & original spare keys)

Dealership: Nissan Hobart TAS

Owners: 3

Purchased: Apr 11

Locale: Sydney NSW

Currently the car has a few bolt on mods, however, the stock bits which have been swapped out are retained.

That's great news, congratulations.

Maybe a few of us "Aussie owners" should get together for a luncheon or something. I'm happy to coordinate things if that's of any interest to others?

Post some pics if you can. If not email them to me and I can resize them and post them for you if you want.

Congrats again and let me know if a meet and great is of interest.

Bob.

bob & ken - im up for an 'aussie' meet. where do u guys live though as im based in syd?

here are some pics - the plates will replaced soon with my custom plates 'GO21LA'.

my plates are currently red with silver lettering which would be an eyesore, should i get silver plates with black lettering OR black plates with silver lettering?

post-8728-0-25504100-1301898256_thumb.jpg

post-8728-0-48888000-1301898261_thumb.jpg

post-8728-0-08810100-1301898266_thumb.jpg

post-8728-0-41159300-1301898365_thumb.jpg

post-8728-0-37674500-1301898369_thumb.jpg

Im up for it but am geographically challenged.

Maybe we can work with you? What area are you in?

I'm thinking of Tuesday April 26 as this has been declared as a public holiday due to Easter Monday conflicting with Anzac Day.

Let's get some feedback and see if this day is any good.

Bob. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

how many aust gtr owners are there thus far? i also wonder how many are actually left on the road v's those that are written off/stolen etc

1. Ken

2. Marko

3. Bob

4. ?

bob & ken - im up for an 'aussie' meet. where do u guys live though as im based in syd?

here are some pics - the plates will replaced soon with my custom plates 'GO21LA'.

my plates are currently red with silver lettering which would be an eyesore, should i get silver plates with black lettering OR black plates with silver lettering?

Looks stunning! :cheers:

I'm in Castle Hill but don't mind travelling within reason.

Black Plates with silver lettering would be my preference but it's up to you.

I'm getting pretty excited about meeting a few of you so if we only end up with 4-5 that's fine too. BUT.........if we get 10 or more I'd be ecstaticc. :worship: :worship:

Bob.

well if we did this cruise in syd, it would be:

1. gtr fan - black gr

2. myself -silver gtr

3. bob - red gtr

...that would be all 3 colours available! imagine we pics we could round up on the day :)

1. gtr fan - black gr

2. myself -silver gtr

3. bob - red gtr

...that would be all 3 colours available! imagine we pics we could round up on the day :)

I wish :( I haven't rego'd my car since my daughter was born 2.5 years ago. I last went for a drive to a Dyno Day where I met Terry_GT-R34 and his son. Also needs new timing belt /waterpump etc and to fix some leaking manifold gaskets. All of which I intend to do by end of winter.

So after that love to come out and see some other ADM GTR's!!

I'm in Rouse Hill so not that far.

1. gtr fan - black gr

2. myself -silver gtr

3. bob - red gtr

Sounds good............ I may be able to get my mate who recently bought the red one to come.

If we get 4 cars that's not too bad.

:cheers:

Bob.

Sounds good............ I may be able to get my mate who recently bought the red one to come.

If we get 4 cars that's not too bad.

:cheers:

Bob.

so that would make it 2 red gtr's & 1 silver gtr

gtr fan cant make it

so that would make it 2 red gtr's & 1 silver gtr

gtr fan cant make it

Bummer...... I re-read the post after I posted my reply. Shame, it would have been great to have all 3 colours.

Anyway..... is there anyone out there that has a 100% STOCK JDM?

If so, it would be a great opportunity to take some side by side photos of the Aussie vs. Japanese models showing off the differences.

Bob.