SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

Hi Guys, as you may know, im selling my Oz Delivered GTR (see link below). I am dropping the price to $49,000 due to urgent sale required. I will not be changing the price on carsales so this price is only available to SAU members.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/362957-australian-delivered-r32-gtr-godzilla/page__p__5797797__fromsearch__1#entry5797797

Please make enquiries to 0448300211

I can work something out for interstate interest.

Cheers

Nick

• 1 month later...

Colour: 732G Black Pearl Metallic

Delivered: May 31st 1991

Sold:

Number: 14 of 100 (16005)

KMS: 142 000

Dealership:

Owners: maybe 5

Purchased:March 14th 2006

Locale: Brisbane southside QLD.

Insurance : Shannons

Currently the car is stock apart from the stereo and has broken arial and missing diff oil cooler. Have done a full glass out respray.

Pleased to meet you on the weekend Ken , nice car as well.

Brad

post-5226-0-62481200-1308543798_thumb.jpg

post-5226-0-24167300-1308543813_thumb.jpg

Looks nice brad.

Missing the attessa cooler? You got all the plumbing bits and pieces? The core should be easy to get i.e earls etc.

Anyone know the car that was used in wheels this month (NSW rego plate)?

Colour: 732G Black Pearl Metallic

Delivered: May 31st 1991

Sold:

Number: 14 of 100 (16005)

KMS: 142 000

Dealership:

Owners: maybe 5

Purchased:March 14th 2006

Locale: Brisbane southside QLD.

Insurance : Shannons

Currently the car is stock apart from the stereo and has broken arial and missing diff oil cooler. Have done a full glass out respray.

Pleased to meet you on the weekend Ken , nice car as well.

Brad

Nice to meet you too mate! Very pretty GTR btw, they look great in black!

Found out that my GTR was sold at Westpoint Nissan in Brisbane Oct 91

Lines are not there but will see what I can find.

Edited by brad_gtr

i didnt even know an aussie gtr was featured on wheels this month, anyone have a scan of the cover? what colour is it?

Hey Marko,

It has a white C63 on the cover.

The GTR was wine red mica, looks mint as well!

It was just a 2 page spread but nice pics.

Ok, this is a pic from last weekends SAU Hinterland cruise on the sunny coast. My car is on the right and (Brad can help me with the name) is on the left. Check out the colour difference! The photo doesnt do it justice, there was a massive difference betwenn the two. The car on the left is a series one whereas mine is the second batch to hit the country, surely Nissan didnt change paint supplier in between the two batches??

Has anyone else managed to lineup a pair of wine red's next to each other?

post-2198-0-36924400-1308621279_thumb.jpg

they are very different & there are 2 different paint codes with the jap versions, however, i thought that wasnt the case with the ADM's

why does your gtr have clear indicators? did u change them?

also, has yours been resprayed or your mates gtr been resprayed? i definitely prefer your colour, looks much nicer & more red in it whereas the other gtr has a hint of purple in it

Edited by Marko R1

OZR32's paint "looks" much more authentic for an Oz delivered one to me..... maybe 151HHZ has had a respray?

** images on a computer screen are notoriously difficult to take as gospel though :)

My paint is original and has not had a respray. The other car was a bit dirty but even so in the flesh they seem to be 2 completely different colours.

On to the clear indicators, Ive no idea why they were changed nor do I know why one of the previous 2 owners had the brake calipers sprayed gold although it might have been to match some wheels, either way, silly move. Its just another one of the things I will rectify when time (motivation) permits.

All the ADM Wine Red Mica I have seen are like your color RBNT.

The other may have been resprayed given that the front lip is also painted.

I think the side indicators on ADM are the same as 300zx aren't they?

Also for what its worth I love the navy blue colour.

Im not sure what the indicators come off??

Marko, you want to do a swap?

Also, the owner of the other ADM car thinks that his car may have been used as a targa car. The old school Harrop brakes makes me think the same, they would have been worth their weight in gold back then, probably still are.

Here are three other photos of Red Pearl Metallic (Code AH3G). The Australian version was not called Red Wine Metallic.

151 HHZ simply has too much purple in the mix. All the others are bordering on brown. If you look under the bonet of our cars it is more brown than burgandy.

I'm loathed to accuse someone of their car has being painted if they don't know, nor would I state that from a photo............. But..............

If you look at the production dates of all the 100 cars you will see that they were all done within 3 months of each other and all from the same Murayama factory.

There is no way the same code could vary so much, it just doesn't happen.

Bob.

00c7525a.jpg

624f14fb.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

NissanGTR-SydneyNorthWest05012011003.jpg

Im not sure what the indicators come off??

Marko, you want to do a swap?

Also, the owner of the other ADM car thinks that his car may have been used as a targa car. The old school Harrop brakes makes me think the same, they would have been worth their weight in gold back then, probably still are.

i want to keep mine - i was thinking if the 300zx items were direct replacements & same colour orange?