SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys.

I would like to introduce myself. I am Ben and I have a Red Pearl Metallic ADM car. #62

Just wanted to confirm that from factory the positive battery terminal is on the right hand side?

Also any advice or suggestions on a stock/factory looking replacement battery?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ADM-GTR-062

Hi there ! By factory positive location you mean the drivers side rear outside looking from the front of the car, then yes. It is actually termed a left hand positive, as in if the battery is in front of you and terminals are closest to you, positive is on the right.(I know that sounds backwards). I guess if you wanted the factory look you would want a battery that is completely black. Battery discussed here below recently:

Post photos of car mate ! Everyone always likes looking ADM 32s.

• Like 1

Starting at $235k ?! Someone needs to back away from the crack pipe....

Sure it is the only KH2 ADM car, but seriously ? Keep us updated on if anyone finds out what it eventually sells for.

8 minutes ago, jmknights93 said:

I don't understand why sellers include history lessons in their sale ads either...

I know right ? Like they are trying to educate and entice someone who knows nothing about the history of these cars into an extravagant appreciating investment purchase.

The only people buying ADM 32s at these astronomical and quite frankly ridiculous prices, are buying into the nostalgia of the group A racing history - which they clearly already know about.

• Like 1

Even that is insane, but seems to be the ADM price realm at the moment. It's a fair wack below the $235000 one mentioned, which is just comical.

Step back a moment, these are still just a standard R32 GTR no matter which way people try to spin it. Don't get me wrong, I can see the appeal of owning an Aussie delivered one for sure (my main like is the factory transfer case cooler, then the factory 260km Speedo and roof aerial), but the perceived value of these ADM cars is turning into pure propaganda. Only owners of ADM cars already would say otherwise....but hey the market decides what things are worth.

The same argument applies to the Phase 1/2/3 GT & the A9X, however, as you mention above the price is determined by the market.

This is great for us ADM owners :)

it's one of the 9 silver ones with a Nissan Australia compliance plate - big difference than produced.

And I quote myself...

5 hours ago, BK said:

still just a standard R32 GTR no matter which way people try to spin it. the perceived value of these ADM cars is turning into pure propaganda. Only owners of ADM cars already would say otherwise...

You guys and your ADMs are just proving my point really

19 minutes ago, BK said:

it's one of the 9 silver ones with a Nissan Australia compliance plate - big difference than produced.

And I quote myself...

You guys and your ADMs are just proving my point really

I’d have to troll thru this thread to find the exact number, however, from memory there are 26 jet silver and the remaining red & black was an equal split amongst the total 100 ADM’s...the above advertised is grey and a one off colour - what do u mean by 1 of 9 silver?

Marko R1 I was replying directly to the previous post by John Murray - he claimed it is one of 9 silver cars with an ADM compliance plate. Actually GTR registry claims 25 ADM KG1 Jet silver metallic so I don't know where he got 1 of 9 from. End of the day, it is still just an R32 GTR in KG1 PRODUCED from Nissan and there are 1620 in that colour.

That is my point that I'm making - there is this ADM elitist attitude going on that somehow they are like a completely different built car and are a better car than they really are. A v spec 32 for example is mechanically a better car.

As for the gun metal grey ADM, who really gives a shit that it is the only ADM one in that colour. It is still the most common R32 GTR colour KH2 is it not ? Certainly doesn't deserve to command a massive price like that, and I will piss myself if it actually does go for it's asking price.

Look I like all the GTR models, and find the ADM ones intriguing, but anyone with any common sense sees right through this ADM perceived value. ADM 32 GTR is a cool thing, but there are a lot of other GTR models I would buy before an ADM one. And have. I passed on an ADM 32 in 2004 for my 33, don't regret it for a second.