SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

On 25/06/2020 at 10:30 AM, jmknights93 said:

Yes I saw that. Looks like someone took a butter knife to the VIN stamp.

was there a point to this or just some right a-holes destroying something unique?

• 4 months later...

Evening guys,

For those of you who may be interested, I have started a Facebook group dedicated to the ADM BNR32 GT-R and I would love for you to join us.  You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2327314067368792.

I have been fortunate enough to purchase my close mate Bob Fulop's ADM and look forward to meeting you around the traps sometime.  I also own a 1994 JDM example and am a longtime fan of the cars.

Cheers,

Mark

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

If I am correct that is the car that was stolen, had the VIN removed from the firewall and was auctioned by Manheim.

It is currently Qld registered and was previously NSW registration ACR-30D.

I have a Facebook group dedicated to the ADM and you are welcome to join us.  You will find us at www.facebook.com/groups/2327314067368792/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As Steve Gilmore once said "Is there anybody out there?" Been quiet lately!

Still got the BNR32A but unfortunately had a big stone ding in the front bumper which prompted its removal for painting.

More drama when removed. The air duct has cracked at the bolt bracket so I am looking for the first two air ducts before the air cleaner. See drawing attached. Has anybody got them? If so let me know $'s and if this hard up broke pesioner can affordit I will send money.

Thanks and regards

John

Air ducts.png

On 17/3/2022 at 10:13 PM, John Murray said:

As Steve Gilmore once said "Is there anybody out there?" Been quiet lately!

Still got the BNR32A but unfortunately had a big stone ding in the front bumper which prompted its removal for painting.

More drama when removed. The air duct has cracked at the bolt bracket so I am looking for the first two air ducts before the air cleaner. See drawing attached. Has anybody got them? If so let me know $'s and if this hard up broke pesioner can affordit I will send money.

Thanks and regards

John

Air ducts.png

Hi John,
We are still here John - rest assured!
I have reached out to a mate re the parts you are seeking and will let you know if he can assist. 
I run a small Facebook group dedicated to the ADM. If anyone is interested you can access it at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2327314067368792/?ref=share
Cheers,
Mark

Hi Mark

Nice to know there is somebody out there. This dinosaur is not on facebook so I'll keep an eye on SAU.

Incidently, the bumper and support bracket are different in the AU models.

I have a heap of spare parts so let everyone know so they can email me what they want.

The car is also up for sale but I don't know how much. Any clues on $range?

Thanks

John

DSCF0016.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 10:48 PM, John Murray said:

Hi Mark

Nice to know there is somebody out there. This dinosaur is not on facebook so I'll keep an eye on SAU.

Incidently, the bumper and support bracket are different in the AU models.

I have a heap of spare parts so let everyone know so they can email me what they want.

The car is also up for sale but I don't know how much. Any clues on $range?

Thanks

John

DSCF0016.JPG

Hi John! My name is Rhys, I'm probably somewhat like yourself just the not so fortunate generation version! 

If you're looking in selling your baby, I'm interested in talking! 
I own an R32 GTS-T M Spec but have been looking for the right upgrade for some time.. I see what you post and see you've taken care of it.. anyway.. if you're looking to sell, get back to me and we can chat! :)

Regards,

Rhys