SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

You guys don't have this one on your list,

SkylineNationalsatShepparton29Jul06.jpg

I don't have many details, Its a Victorian car photo is from the Nats in 2006, but he has been to all of them since digging thru my photos to find some more.

his last name is Lane.

nearly 100% original, i think it has the wrong radio surround?

gtr fan, all of the ATCC cars were ADM spec. They had to be to comply with the rules.

Marko, the list needs to include a car of unknown colour that was written off by one of the car mags, Ill do some hunting and see if I can find the article.

You've got a red one listed as heavily modded by sub zero, that car was ON BAIL, qld plates on gold 18" BBS Lm's.

Yet there's a silver one on nsw same plates and wheels?

Confusion reigns supreme!

gtr fan, all of the ATCC cars were ADM spec. They had to be to comply with the rules.

Marko, the list needs to include a car of unknown colour that was written off by one of the car mags, Ill do some hunting and see if I can find the article.

The rules didn't require that. Remember there was M3's and Sierras running too! Lol

The original press car was red. If it was actually written off, I dunno. At $110k back then it took a LOT to write one off!

Here's pics of two Wheels Mags I took last night.

I also have the article with Richards comparing the race car to a black road car too. Can dig that out if you like? Not sure if the black roady was Jim's, the Bathurst pace car, or another privately owned car. From memory, the black and white Vic number plate started with "KB", so I'm thinking it could well have been Kevin Bartlett's.

I'm not sure if this red one pictured is the same car in both images? The pic with a trade plate was the first Aussie test (with handling comparo between other supercars of the time), the second, with full rego number plate, is the top speed comparo at Lang Lang with Crompton driving.

PressGTR2.jpg

PressGTR.jpg

You guys don't have this one on your list,

SkylineNationalsatShepparton29Jul06.jpg

I don't have many details, Its a Victorian car photo is from the Nats in 2006, but he has been to all of them since digging thru my photos to find some more.

his last name is Lane.

nearly 100% original, i think it has the wrong radio surround?

Now added to list

If u confirm further details i.e. colour, i’ll add to the list

Lucky bugger! How much fun was that?

Have we got this one?

Now added to list

i think you will find that Kier has a red one too. call him or PM Martin Donnon to confirm

Now added to the list

You've got a red one listed as heavily modded by sub zero, that car was ON BAIL, qld plates on gold 18" BBS Lm's.

Yet there's a silver one on nsw same plates and wheels?

Confusion reigns supreme!

I was confused as well, searched google & yes ONBAIL now carries GODZLA plates, red as per below pic

Didn't GMS race GTR's in 1990? And aren't all ADM's manuafactured in 1991?

Dumb question...what is GMS?

Here's pics of two Wheels Mags I took last night.

I also have the article with Richards comparing the race car to a black road car too. Can dig that out if you like? Not sure if the black roady was Jim's, the Bathurst pace car, or another privately owned car. From memory, the black and white Vic number plate started with "KB", so I'm thinking it could well have been Kevin Bartlett's.

I'm not sure if this red one pictured is the same car in both images? The pic with a trade plate was the first Aussie test (with handling comparo between other supercars of the time), the second, with full rego number plate, is the top speed comparo at Lang Lang with Crompton driving.

PressGTR2.jpg

PressGTR.jpg

Ive added the above red gtr’s to the list & yes, i can also confirm that tes of the black gtr versus the Winfield gtr, i have this article @ home

post-8728-0-00188700-1309401773_thumb.jpg

updated :)

Red Pearl Metallic (28):

1. 8/91, 53 of 100 (#16907), QLD plates OZR32, owned by RBNT

2. 5/91, 27 of 100 (#16070), NSW plates GTR100, owned by AUSSIE_DELIVERED_R32_GTR

3. 8/91, 72 of 100 (#16930), VIC plates, owned by ZARDOS

4. 77 of 100 (#17161), VIC plates, owned by MAZ

5. With Hollandia sunroof

6. Mark Skaife's GTR as seen at the NSW Club, Gibson modified

7. Kerry Packer's GTR, NSW plates AZ?97H, sold privately, heavily modified

8. 6/91, 37 of 100 (#16117), WA plates, owned by jun 2.7

9. Former Linfox Transport Targa GTR #720 raced by Kevin & Peter Bartlett, 6/91, (#16141), QLD plates 151HHZ, owned by John_AUSGTR

10. NSW plates CHN032

11. As per magazine article, NSW plates ANO84F

12. Targa GTR #832 raced by Jim Richards & Barry Oliver

13. With NOS kit, NSW plates DIG04U

14. NSW plates SYNRGY

15. NSW plates KNETIC

16. Hills area of Sydney, NSW plates

17. Carlingford area of Sydney, lady driver, NSW plates

18. 18inch gold Simmons wheels, QLD plates

19. GMS race car no.1

20. Heavily modified by Sub Zero, QLD plates

21. 93 of 100, Sydney, Autosport customer

22. 36 of 100 (16107), VIC plates GTR500

23. Mark Skaife was given a GTR by Nissan

24. Jim Richards was given a GTR by Nissan, used in Targa Tassie a few times, colour coded Simmons wheels with bigger brakes. Former GMS mechanic stripped the brakes off the car and getting it ready for sale

25. QLD plates ONBAIL & now replaced with GDZILA, 447kw, T66 low mount setup with roll cage, 18” BBS LM gold wheels

26. Kier Wilson owned GTR

27. Published in magazine in a handling test comparison with supercars, trade plates 25A1500

28. Published in magazine, VIC plates EXD441

Black Pearl Metallic (14):

1. 5/91, 21 of 100 (#16045), NSW plates ASU66U, owned by GTR FAN

2. 8/91, 78 of 100, VIC plates NURVUS, owned by GODZILA

3. 5/91, 14 of 100, QLD plates 322GTR, owned by brad_gtr

4. Tarmac Rally GTR

5. Parramatta area of Sydney

6. CRD built GTR with 1000+hp, ACT plates JUN

7. 5/91, WA plates GTR091

8. 5/91, NSW plates ABA20G

9. 1992 Australian Touring Car pace/safety car

10. 19 of 100, Sydney, Autosport customer

11. 87 of 100

12. Kerry Packer's GTR, gave to his friend, heavily modified

13. VIC plates OZGTR as seen at the Nats 2006

14. Jim Richards published article comparing factory GTR to Winfield GTR, VIC plates starting with ‘KB’

Jet Silver Metallic (5):

1. 8/91, 60 of 100 (#16942), NSW plates GO21LA, owned by Marko R1

2. Kier Wilson of Willall Racing's 8.7sec GTR with 1000hp

3. Brisbane area, not registered and driven anymore

4. Kerry Packer's GTR, he gave to his helicopter who saved his life after heart attack (Nick Ross), heavily modified

5. As seen in the published track test @ Eastern Creek, NSW plates AEL16K, gunmetal grey Enkei wheels

6. 5/91, QLD plates NO1GTR, owned by Dazmo (chassis number does not exist on the build date list, 6F4KBNR32A0011273...11273?)

Racing livery colours (6):

1. GMS race car no.2

2. GMS race car no.3

3. GMS race car no.4

4. GIO race car no.1

5. GIO race car no.2

6. Blue & green Falken promotion GTR

If you are buying 2 can you get one for me, Ill drive down to Bris to grab and give you some cash!

They have arrived and cost about $150 + postage , pm me if you still want 1 . Have 2 ready to go and can get more in 2 weeks

post-5226-0-01195500-1309411338_thumb.jpg

They have arrived and cost about $150 + postage , pm me if you still want 1 . Have 2 ready to go and can get more in 2 weeks

they dont have the autoflex logo? are they still made by the same company?

I can add some more info on the Linfox car thanks to the fellow with the Wheels article.

The original registration plate according to the Delivery Docket in the Warranty Booklet was EXD 441 which is the car illustrated in the article.

At least I can prove how fast she'll go now.

What year and month was the article in Wheels? I've been collecting Wheels since 1979 so I should have it somewhere.

I can add some more info on the Linfox car thanks to the fellow with the Wheels article.

The original registration plate according to the Delivery Docket in the Warranty Booklet was EXD 441 which is the car illustrated in the article.

At least I can prove how fast she'll go now.

What year and month was the article in Wheels? I've been collecting Wheels since 1979 so I should have it somewhere.

Well, congratulations mate! If you own that car, I would suggest it's likely the most collectable road going version available!

I'll find out the article dates for you this weekend :)